Perfect

-park jimin & kim jiyeon (kei)-

Jimin, a single father. Father? He's married? No, people. No, he's not married. He found a baby inside a box outside his house. Being the kind him, he took care of the baby after several failed attempts of connecting back to the baby's mother.

Jimin lived with a family of thugs. His father is the well-known Mafia leader and his mother was an assassinate till she retired. Even his brother is a drug dealer. Jimin is not stupid, he knew that he shouldn't raise the baby that way. So, he tried very hard to raise the baby away from his family.

Jimin, for his family he is a huge disappointment. He didn't dream to help his father sell drugs or deal with international thugs. Instead, he wanted to be a well-known prosecutor. Knowing that his family's background will give him a bad reputation, he became a pilot instead since he loves to travel around.

Just in the age of 10, he already travelled to Daegu alone.

Jimin is about to get out to buy some groceries after the tiring schedule. When he steps outside, a box is at his way.

"What?"

He is about to carry it inside when he heard a cry.

"Well... hello."

He says as he opens up the box revealing a cute baby covered in blue blanket. His eyes sparkle, his cute hands balled into a fist and his cute mouth without any tooth continue on crying.

"Shh... shh..."

He carries the baby slowly. He knows how to take care one since his friend recently had a baby and he would come visit to play with it. Other than the baby, there's a bottle, a few toys (home-made) and a letter. He reach for the letter.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't afford to handle the baby. One day, I'll come back.

He shook his head, thinking that the mother is a woman full of troubles.

"We'll search for your mom first, okay?"

However, like I said earlier. He failed and decided to just took care of it since he loves kids. It was hard for him since he loves to go overseas. Apparently, he took a month of vacation. Since he had been working for the company and never asks for a day off, his boss gave him the permission to.

2 months.
"Yah, Kangjoon. If you don't want to eat this, you'll make me sad. Please?"

Kangjoon sulks and let out a cry. Jimin quickly scoop him and cradle him inside the cradle that a friend brought for him.

"Aigoo... okay, you don't have to eat it."

The baby slowly went to sleep making him smile. He caress his cheek slowly and kiss his forehead.

"I love you, Kangjoon."

His phone rings and he immediately answered it. Afraid that it would wake up the baby.

'Hello?'

I got good news! There's a nearby pre-school that could take care of Kangjoon while you're overseas.

'Yah... Kim Taehyung! I don't want a pre-school. I want a babysitter.'

Err... did I said pre-school? No, no... it's a babysitter. And... you don't have to worry. It's Jin's sister. She teaches special kids. She can totally take care of Kangjoon!

'Yah! Don't joke around. If the girl is teaching a special class, she wouldn't have time for Kangjoon.'

She have. Just give her time. Say, didn't boss issued you to Busan. It only takes one day. Just give her that time. Plus, dude until when are you going to get holidays? You'll get fired if you're taking too many day offs. If you get fired, how are you going to buy things for Kangjoon?