Moomin

Min Yoongi X Yoo Jiae

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Sleeping."

"What about the next day?"

"Going to school."

"Jiae Unnie, you can't be that boring."

"What if I am?"

"Let's go to mall!"

"No! Last time, I had to spent 5 hours waiting you guys to change. Not going to do it again."

"Oh, Jiae Unnie."

They all groan to Jiae who currently really disagree in going to the mall with the girls. She have better plans anyway. It includes a pillow, her blanket, her laptop and a bowl of popcorn. She couldn't wait to continue watching movies and dramas throughout the weekend.

Jiae wants to continue what she was doing before the members interrupted her. So, she quietly slips away to the campus' park as they are too busy. She leans at one of the big trees there. As she plans to take a quick nap, she hears something.

"apman bogo dallyeoji

juwireul dulleo bol teum eopsi."

Jiae recognise the voice. She tries to the find the source, but fail. Which is weird since she swears it feels like the voice is close to her.

"Yoongi?"

She whispers, hoping that the annoying, grumpy grandpa voice would reply. But he didn't, which make her even more scared.

"Yoongi?"

This time even more louder. But still, no reply.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi? Min Jelly?"

"YAH! REALLY, MIN JELLY? IT'S MIN SUGA."

She feels like somebody threw her a stick when she looks up. There's Yoongi face. He was irritated by the fact that she called him Min Jelly rather than Min Suga. She rubs the pain at her head. She pouts her lips.

"Ah, sorry. I totally forget."

"Tch... you really act like a grandma, you know?"

"And you're a grandpa."

"Why are you here?"

"Why are you up there?"

"I ask you first."

"I got interrupt, I just want some peace."

"I just want peace too."

Jiae nods her head, she acknowledge that Yoongi is a calm person. People said that Jiae is the female figure of Yoongi. When she thought of that, she looks up at Yoongi who close his eyes hearing to the music on his headphone.

Yoongi is sitting on top one of the branches at the tree Jiae's leaning to. Jiae realise that the headphone Yoongi is one of her gifts she gave on his birthday. Seems like Yoongi realise someone's looking as he looks back at Jiae.

"Why?"

"Nothing, isn't scary up there? You could fall."

"It's not, want to try?"

Jiae shrugs. Yoongi smiles to her and offer his hand.

"Climb to those small branches. Put your feet over at this branch."

Jiae keeps looking at where she is stepping.

"Don't worry, I am here. Just look at me."

Jiae did and looks at Yoongi as he assist her up. She ends up sitting on the branch that Yoongi is sitting.