i do care..

-jeon jungkook & jung yein

Jungkook looks at the news, frustrated of his girlfriend's behaviour

Jungkook looks at the news, frustrated of his girlfriend's behaviour. She's so stubborn. Jungkook grabs his jacket and made way towards the nearest cab. His hyung is already notified but was too tired to even block him. When it has something to do with Jung Yein, nothing can stop Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook finally arrives at the hospital which where Yein is treated. He puts on his hat and mask. Plus with his bare face, he's positive that no one could recognise him. With his hoarse voice (which he made up), he asks for Yein's room number.

Inside Yein's room, there's dozen of Get Well Soon cards and fan-gifts. Jungkook looks at Yein who was sleeping soundly. It was past midnight, it made sense she was sleeping.

"Why are you so stubborn? Now look at your condition."

Yein knew that voice and forced her eyes to open. She let out a small smile before stretching her body. "Don't. Just sleep."

"Oh, come on. I've had more sleep than you do." They both smile to each other as the moon shines from the window. "Want to know something?"

Jungkook asks to Yein who looks at him with curiosity. "I really want to sign your cast." Yein laughs but shook her head.

"I don't want my cast to be ugly with your drawings."

"Hello lady, my drawings aren't ugly."

Yein stuck out her tongue to Jungkook who could only pinch her cheeks. "Make sure you heal fast! I can't wait to see you perform at the music shows." Yein let out a frown.

"By the time I'm performing, you are already gone." Jungkook smiles to Yein as he shifted his position so that he can sit beside her. "Should we go on a trip? You know... while you're injured." Yein pinches Jungkook who groans. "We both just make a comeback. Tch.. how could you even think about that?"

"I really want to go on a trip with you."

"Me too. But we're always busy."

"I am always busy." Jungkook corrected her making Yein look at Jungkook with guilt. "You don't deserve a busy boyfriend who always talks about trips but never get the time to do so."

Yein puts her palms at beside Jungkook's face. "Yeah... but I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who would come to the hospital just to visit me despite just finishing a concert."

"Ah, right! About that. Ya! Why didn't you tell me you were injured?"

"I don't to make you worry."

"Nonsense. I do care about you, Yein-a. What if something happened to you and I only knew about it on social media. Isn't that like... an ignorant boyfriend?"

Yein could only chuckle looking at her boyfriend's childish self. "I'm injured. How could you scold me?" Yein makes a sad face to stop Jungkook from blabbing. Which always works like a charm.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Should I sleep here tonight?" Jungkook asks as he lay on bed by Yein. "No, what if people saw us."

"I'll just sleep for an hour or so. Its been long since I slept beside you anyway."

In just a few seconds, Jungkook is already sleeping beside Yein who could only shook her head.

"You're lucky that I don't feel like going to sleep."

Yein knew her ankle injured was no blessing but Jungkook is right beside her after hearing her ankle injured. Seems like deity give her a nice present after such accident. So for the rest of the night, Yein looks at Jungkook tired but sleeping face.