Goodies for Foodies?

Kim Seokjin X Park Myungeun

"MYUNGEUN! PARK MYUNGEUN! PARK MYUNGEUN!"

"Shut up, Kim Seokjin."

She glares at her friend who's currently bugging her from napping.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because there's nothing to celebrate."

"There is! There's Halloween."

"Halloween is for kids."

"No, it's not. It's general. Come on, come on. We can act like little kids and people will gives us candies."

"No, people will give you weird stares. Because.... we're freaking 22!"

"Well? Age is just number."

"Huh... And goodies are just foods."

"That's so not true. Goodies are there because of celebration, and celebration is there because there's something to celebrate."

Both of them keep quiet. Myungeun is quiet because she is sulking or frowning or more exact, mad at the childish mankind in front of her. Seokjin is quiet because he's trying to figure out a way to eat with Myungeun by his side.

"Okay, fine. No Halloween, but a simple walk around the neighbourhood then go to the diner, huh?"

Myungeun knows that Seokjin's puppy eyes are irresistible so she gives up.

"Sure, No Halloween."

Seokjin raise his hands as a sign that he swears.

After a walk around the park, they reach Abbey's Diner which is open for 24/7.

"Well, hello kids! What do you want to eat today?"

"Even Mrs. Shin is calling us kids."

"No Halloween."

"Fine, umm... I'll have Set F of waffle section, please with two strawberry milkshake. Myungeun here will have Set C of S'more section."

"Okay, wait for a few minutes."

Myungeun looks at Seokjin.

"How did you know what I want?"

"Well... I notice that you have a pattern. On first week, you'll have pancake section and second week, waffle section and so on and on."

"You really do know me, Kim Seokjin."

He grins and looks at Myungeun who's currently looking outside. He feels strange when Myungeun sighs.

"Why? Is there any problem?"

"I-i don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

She fumble her fingers and Seokjin instantly knew that she's going to tell him a secret.

"I like this guy. He's nice, sweet and caring but... I just don't know how to confess to him."

"Just confess to him. I like you, is that hard?"

"It is if you put your feelings into it. Some words are just easy to say, hard to express."

"Is it Choi Youngjae?"

Who doesn't know Choi Youngjae? He's one of the vocals from the music club that Seokjin and Myungeun are currently attending.

Myungeun shook her head.

"You'll never know."

__