•She's Jealous•

Start from the beginning

"You" and then she walks to the bathroom. Jungkook quickly run to her and hold the door open.

"Hey I didn't mean to say that before." he pouted. He remembers how she reacted when he calls her ugly before, he doesn't intend her to take it seriously because it is not true and she really is always beautiful in his eyes.

"Don't tell me that I need to get used to see you after I finish bathing?" Jungkook's cheeks quickly blushed as he thought of what she said. He awkwardly let go of the door so that she can close it. He giggled at his imagination.

"Shut up you dirty mind!" He scolded himself for thinking something dirty.

He walked down the stairs smiling which gives Alice a suspicious look to him.

"It will only take seconds to wake someone up" she scanned him for any changes ."But to my calculation, you took 30 minutes to get back here." Alice look at him with her detective eyes making Jungkook gulp in fear.

"Alice Noona" he whined "You're thinking wrong" he embarrassingly chuckled. "We were just talking upstairs" he shyly scratches his head.

"A girl and a boy talking upstairs for 30 minutes?" She pretended to think but she is just messing around with him "Interesting!"
She added.

Jungkook got nervous, he js sure that he gulped in the 100th times.

It will actually give her suspicions because he lasted 30 minutes in her room as what she said was her calculation.

"HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!" Alice bursted out laughing. Jungkook got embarrassed at what she did.

"You scared me Alice Noona" he got shy "It's not even funny" he pouted.

"Awe" Alice cooed as she look at the young man pouting "Is the bully Kookie really inlove?" She teased which made his cheeks burn in embarrassment. He didn't expect her to tease him like that. They just met yesterday but she sounded comfortable with Jungkook being her sister's boyfriend.

"Have you eaten?" Alice asked smiling as she placed the plate in the table, she quickly changed the topic to avoid getting awkward treatment from Jungkook.

"Actually... I haven't but I have guests in the house so" he paused and saw Chaeyoung heading downstairs. He give her a smile but what he just receive was a nod. It was kinda weird, she haven't said a word to him in the van and now he just received a nod to her.

"Oh! Chaeyoung~ah!" Alice called.

He saw Chaeyoung heading straight to the table without even giving him a morning hug or even a greeting. She doesn't look cheerful today.

Alice quickly noticed her attitude.

"What were you talking to earlier?" She asked Jungkook which looked a bit disappointed.

"N-Nothing. I need to get going" he said and holds the door twisting the nob and open it. Before he can close the door he look at Chaeyoung once and said "I'll be back Chaeyoung" he shouted, he saw how Chaeyoung straighten her seating posture as he said that. Then he closed the door.