Alexander subtly raised an eyebrow at her action.

As a royalty, his body was supposed to be a sacred thing. Thus, touching him without permission--even his clothing, could be considered treason and a grave threat to the Crowned Prince.

He could kill her for such reason and no one would be able to complain.

However, it was also true that his image deviates to that of a proper royalty. He was the type who 'usually' likes it even more when the ladies are throwing themselves at him and that he never cared about being sacred and whatnot.

"...my prince... aren't you feeling cold?"

With a tempting question, she bravely placed her arms around his, and made sure that her healthy valleys are touching him.

The moment she did, she felt him stiffen up.

The tip of her lips hooked up. "Oh... right. Men are such beast no matter what status. Just a bit of perfume and touch, once you feel a female's soft body, you've no choice but to be turned on."

However, inside Alexander's mind...

"Too close! Ugh... her perfume's too strong. What is this? Aphrodisiac???
No wonder it makes my head throb, shit, I want to vomit. What the hell..."

Aphrodisiac scents are quite a trend among the nobles recently. But it has reverse effect to Alexander. For him, it smells extremely repulsive. That's why his female night companions were strictly forbidden from using those.

"You."

"Yes, my prince, you want me to accompany you? Yes  ofc---"

"Get off of me."

"Huh?"

For a moment, Rosemary failed to understand his words.

Until she looked up and saw a disgusted expression accross the Crowned Prince's face.

Well, Alexander was not only known as a dumb, sex-crazed prince, but also a jerk human trash.

In short, it's all laughter and fun if he likes you...

But you'll be in trouble otherwise.

"I said get off of me. You stink."

Alexander was rather thankful to Rosemary for using aphrodisiacs. That way, it wouldn't be weird and out of character for him to deny her approach. So her stupidity had somewhat benefited him.

Clearly, the young lady didn't know what went wrong.

She grew up getting everything she wanted, and she was pampered as the best young lady in the family. That's why her mind is refusing the fact that she's being rejected.

"M-my prince, I... is there something--"

"I'm sorry my lady."

Before she could finish her question, she heard a man's voice behind her and she was carefully wrapped on a large cotton cape that came out of nowhere.

She turned her head at the guy who appeared and saw an angelic face of a knight with a soft smile.

"Pardon me young lady, but can you back up a bit?" Cedar politely asked her.

And Rosemary, who was lost for words silently obeyed without even knowing why.

"You see, the prince's nose is quite sensitive and he doesn't like the smell of aphrodisiacs. He tends to get cranky with those things, you see... I'm sorry if you got scared."

"Ah... no... it... it was my fault. Sorry..." for some reason, Rosemary couldn't meet Cedar's eyes.

Then  as if nothing had happened earlier, Cedar gracefully bowed towards Alexander.

"Please forgive me for being late, your highness. I'll handle this, so please go back in."

Alexander didn't say a word but only stared at Cedar with a complicated look for a bit before slamming his door shut.

"It's quite late now my Lady. Do you need someone to escort you back?"

"N-no. I can go back by my self..."

And with that, she practically ran back to her own chamber with a tomato face.

And as soon as she went in her room, she collapsed on the ground while cupping her blushing face with both hands.

Unlike her faked blush earlier, her expression right now is a genuine face of a lady her age.

"W-what was that... he's... he's so handsome..."