Chapter 3

Alexander was pretty sure that he saw a woman possessing an angelic face sitting on his bed.

She's waking him up and oh boy, did he wake up... but only his lower half, unfortunately.

Without thinking too much about it, he pulled the woman and closed the gap on their lips.

He felt her shudder, making him smile between the kiss as his tongue invaded her partly open lips.

Gale's eyes widened at the sudden turn of events. Her mind blacked out for a moment. The kiss had stimulated her hidden desire. It made her remember his magnificence that she saw earlier.

However, he managed to return to reality.

"This can't be happening! I am a freakin' man now!" She yelled in her thoughts while she pushed the prince frantically.

"S-Stop it! It's me, Cedar!" She sternly told the prince even though her knees are still soft from the 'amazing' accident.

Prince Alexander's half-closed eyes glanced at his knight and smirked. "C'mon kitty... I know you liked it..." Then the Prince pulled her again.

"What the... still not awake?!" Gale screamed in her head.

Before the dazed Alexander could kiss her again, Gale grabbed the guy's face with her right hand.

She literally grappled the prince's face and pushed him off. Right then, Gale finally recalled how the original host would react in such a situation.

With the edge of her open hand, she gave the Prince's head a nice, clean karate chop.

The prince released Cedar's other arm and hissed as he gets a hold of his aching head.

"What the fuck are-- huh?" Alexander's angry voice suddenly went into a confused one.

"Yo, Cedar." And then he casually greeted.

"Yo, Cedar your ass!" Like a grumpy cat, she reprimanded the Prince but winced right after doing so.

If this is a shoot, Cedar would ask for a "cut". This was because the personality is too much of a gap moe.

The previous Cedar, although blunt, can be quite insensitive. He also masked himself as a stoic person when facing the Prince's women. But he was kind and amiable to most people.

Most importantly, he would never, ever, raise his voice towards Alexander.

It seems like her emotion got in the way-- which baffled her to the extreme. She never gets excited about kissing or doing steamy scenes with hot actors. Yet, a single touch from this prince electrified her. Besides, his kiss even affected her rationale that caused her to forget the role she's supposed to play.

Likewise, Prince Alexander was at a loss for words. Thanks to his knight's sudden outburst.

His aquamarine orbs stared blankly at Cedar and then blinked a couple of times.

"T-that..." Gale stuttered and she could feel his face warming up. "Damn your beautiful eyes!"

"Hmmm... this is bad." the Crown Prince placed a hand under his chin as if in a deep contemplation.

Cedar immediately got down with one knee like a knight should do. "Your Highness, I did a horrible thing. I do not deserve your grace. Please do punish--"

"You're such a bad kisser." the Prince interrupted him.

"Huh?" this time, it's her turn to be confused.

"How can you, a man who's popular with women..." He paused. "Well, only second to me." The prince added before continuing, "How could you be this bad at kissing? You make love to women with such a sloppy kiss? Don't you think it's bad for your reputation?"