Chapter 13

"Strip." Yrhan ordered apathetically.

"Pardon?" Cedar blinked innocently as if he didn't understand his command.

"I said strip." he repeated.

However, Cedar just froze there with his wide eyes staring at the High Priest.

Seeing his reaction, Yrhan snapped and knocked Cedar's head. "Remove your robe and show me your back so I can start treating you! Just how confused can you be?!"

"W-well... I mean... telling me to strip so suddenly..."

"Haaah?" Yrhan's brows furrowed and with eyes full of contempt, he stared at Cedar as if he was the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen. "Haven't you done these things in the other world?"

"Atleast I was prepared." Cedar pouted and averted his gaze. "You just blurted out your order as soon as they left."

"You're unnecessarily cautious." Yrhan commented as he waved his hand. "Alright. Chit-chat's over. Strip."

With a bitter smile, Cedar muttered, "You don't care about people's feelings at all, huh?"

"Yep. Because it's bothersome."

As Cedar bared his back, Yrhan prompted him to sit down.

The latter then placed his hand on it, his palm radiating a soft golden light.

Having his mana pool damaged, Cedar had felt sluggish and had difficulties in breathing as if there was a sharp thing poking on his chest and back from time to time. That's why, feeling the relaxing sensations of warmth, Cedar couldn't help but to sigh in pleasure.

"Oh... that hit the spot..." he groaned, earning a slap on his back from Yrhan.

"Ouch!" he yelped. "The hell was that?"

"Don't moan like a woman in her climax."

"Kuk!" hearing such remark, he blushed and curled his upper lip. "Well, I WAS a woman."

"And a lousy actress at that."

"Excu~se me!" with a bit of feminine tone, he refuted. "Hey, I was awarded multiple times in Emmy's and Oscar's!"

"Yeah, yeah... I don't care about your Amy and Oswald..." Yrhan rolled his eyes as he burned a talisman and seven small blue orbs swirled around Cedar's back.

"It's Emmy's and Oscar's." he corrected.

"Yeah. Whatever."

"You were nicer in that world though." remembering her screenwriter, she looked back at Yrhan.

The High Priest just raised one of his eyebrow. "Me?"

"Yep!" he beamed. "Your name was Kylie Dawn. A really shy girl."

Yrhan's face twitched. "G-girl?"

"Un. Unlike you who gets angry easily, she was a kind person and-- aahhh..." she moaned once again as the blue beads embedded itself into his body.

...

Meanwhile...

The first time he heard a faint noise coming from the next room, Alexander didn't mind it and continued on reading the documents that were piled atop his desk.

However, as time passes, due to his curiosity, his hearing was unconsciously amplified thus he accidentally heard Cedar's whimpering.

Surprised, he messed up one of his signature.

He took a deep breath as he collected himself.

At this point, another soft sighing was heard. And then...