Chapter 1

"Fuwaaah!" Waking up from a nightmare, the guy gasped loudly and quickly sat up, catching his breath.

He panted heavily, trickles of sweat could be seen all over his sun-kissed skin and a frown showed on his forehead as he could still faintly feel the pain from his dream.

"Ugh... the hell was that?" He thought to himself as he rubbed the sweat off of his face, and upon touching his skin, he had this vague feeling that something was amiss. It just doesn't feel right.

With creased eyebrows, he blinked a few times and brushed his sleepy eyes before focusing his attention on his surroundings.

Sure enough, it definitely was not his house.

Well, calling it a house wouldn't really suit his standards as the room was too small.

Besides that, when he looked down, he saw that his carpeted floor had turned into a wooden one, having some holes here and there.

Not believing what was in front of him, he rubbed his eyes a few times before he glanced around to scrutinize this unfamiliar room.

Adjacent to his bed was a small fireplace which was more than enough to light up the area. On his right, he could see a small kitchen. Of course, it doesn't have an electric stove, oven, or microwave. All he had were some large pieces of stones with a sack of charcoal and dry wooden planks to use. His lovely kitchen where he liked to spend his time in baking and cooking was nowhere to be found. There's nothing in this kitchen now but a ladle, a deformed tin bowl, and a slightly bent spoon!

"Oh my god. No." he muttered in a low voice when he found out that his large condo unit had become the size of his bathroom and all the high-end appliances, gadgets, pieces of furniture and home decor that he had produced through his blood and sweat were now all gone.

He was shocked. Not because he suddenly became poor, but because his voice sounded different.

"I-Is that me?" he stuttered. 

Hearing the low, coarse, bedroom voice, he confirmed that it was coming from him.

His eyes went round as panic arose within him. He abruptly placed both his hands on his chest.

"I-I-IT'S FLAT!" he yelled as he kept on touching his upper body. "My boobies couldn't possibly shrink overnight, right? The fuck is happening?"

Not being satisfied with touching, he removed his sweat-soaked shirt, revealing a perfectly shaped six-pack abs.

"Oh. Shit!" he cursed as it finally hit him but still refused to believe.

"It can't be... no. It's not possible... this is illogical!" he whispered in confusion.

Wanting to confirm it for the last time, he gulped as he glanced at his crotch.

"Oh... please..." With a shaky finger, he lifted the blanket.

There was something bulky under his pants.

"This isn't supposed to be real... right?"

Mustering all the courage on his every fiber, he peaked.

"......" staring at the thing inside, he gaped his mouth, rolled his eyes in disbelief, and fainted.

...

Her name was Gale Sanderson. 24 years of age and was at the peak of her career.

She is an outstanding actress who has multiple awards from Emmy's and Oscar's.

Although she sometimes plays a role in rom-com's, she's more active in historical, forensics series and action movies. She particularly liked the historical ones like King Arthur and Cleopatra. She even had 4 movies, her playing as the leading female, with a certain Mr. Chan.