Chapter 25

Cedar once again was surprised by how fast things are happening.

Alexander's wet kisses echoed and heavy breathing filled the surroundings.

When Alexander nibbled on his full lower lip, Cedar tried to protest and pull his head away from him. "Your h--"

But Alexander didn't allow him to talk any more than that. He took the chance to invade Cedar's mouth as soon as he opened it.

Alexander's warm, wet tongue slid past Cedar's lips and teased him. He felt the soft, slippery thing circling his tongue and exploring the inside of his mouth as if to devour him.

With such intense kiss, Cedar unintentionally let out a weak moan.
The prince then paused for a while to stare at his knight.

Cedar's face is flushed, and his lips are swollen. In addition, he got that unfocused, teary eyes while panting, making him erotically attractive.

"Hey, don't look at me like that..." Alexander chuckled.

With his remark, Cedar finally came to his senses.

"Shit. What am I doing?!" He berated himself and without missing another second he pushed himself up to stand up.

But Alexander didn't let him do what he wanted. Instead, the prince grabbed Cedar by his waist and forcefully pulled him closer to his body.

When Cedar felt that his thing came contact on another hard thing underneath the spring water, he got flustered. He lost his grip at the edge of the pool and fell flatly on Alexander's chest.

"See? You're hard too."

"Please stop."

Cedar didn't know what he should do anymore. He was so embarrassed at the situation that his already red face became redder, including his neck and ears.

"Don't wanna." Alexander then shamelessly ran his right hand from Cedar's waist down to his buttocks.

"Uwah!" Startled, Cedar jolted and resisted again.

As if expecting this reaction, the prince held his head on his chest by one hand, and pulled the knight's lower body closer by his other hand that was on Cedar's buttocks.

As Cedar felt his genital rubbing against that warm, large pole, he felt strangely good. He couldn't help but to remember the things that had happened inside the carriage before reaching Timbreford.

"This feels so good... it's good but..." Gale really wanted to have good sex. However, she's not mentally nor physically prepared for something like this.

"Y-your highness, let's stop this prank, oka--hiik!"

Cedar didn't get to finish his sentence when he felt Alexander stretching his buttcheeks. The prince's finger then traced the hole hidden behind as he slowly moved his hips against his.

Cedar shuddered at the unfamiliar sensations that started to assault him. His whole being shook and his joints seem to turn into jelly.

However, just because he felt good, doesn't mean it is consensual. Others might find such situation to be romantic, but not him.

Or maybe it would be quite romantic if they are lovers with deep feelings for each other and the other party is only acting spoiled. But that's not the case with the two of them.

They only got engaged because of some unavoidable and ridiculous turn of events. Not because of love. It wasn't even that long since Gale transmigrated, so they are basically a stranger to each other.

Also, Alexander's actions are not gentle at all. Even back at the carriage. Sure, he isn't hurt, but the way the prince handled him doesn't feel right at all.

Sometimes he feels like Alexander actually cared, but most of the time, it was like he's just amused with an interesting new toy.

"Please stop... I don't want this..." Cedar pleaded with all his might, fighting his body's natural reaction to the stimulation.

"No." Alexander stubbornly denied his plea.

The prince then turned their bodies around and he's now on top.

His smug smile then froze at the sight he saw.

Cedar is actually cying!

His tears silently fell while his arms were hiding his eyes and biting his lower lip.

"I..." Disconcerted by his quiet sobs, Alexander carefully wrapped his arms around him. He patted Cedar's head as he softly whispered in his ear, "I"m sorry. I went too far."

*

*

*

"Fuck!"

Alone in his spacious room, Alexander harshly brushed his face with his hands as he sat at the edge of his huge luxurious bed.

He was in a bad mood ever since he knew that Cedar is dead.

He is also annoyed that some strange soul is inhabiting his knight's body.

Although it was already explained that she was practically Cedar of another world, he couldn't accept it. Or rather, he doesn't want to.

If it wasn't for the fact that Cedar's body would perish, he would want her banished from his knight's body.

"But she and Cedar are only one..." he mumbled. "No, how could it be? Just because she has the body and memory, she's Cedar? Bullshit!"

In his head, Alexander understands the truth about Cedar's soul. But he just can't concede to it. Because doing so means accepting the original Cedar's demise.

He's not sure whether he loves his knight romantically or not, but without a doubt, Cedar is important to him and it pained his heart to know that he's now gone.

Alexander, in his own twisted way, wanted to punish the soul inside Cedar's body by violating her confused mind to ease his own complicated feelings. But for some reason, seeing her cry in Cedar's form gave him a pang of guilt.

He wanted to hate her, but he can't. Because Alexander also knows that she's not at fault.

"Damn it... I feel like trash."

His actions a while ago left a bitter taste in his mouth, and his heart sour. He's used acting like trash, but this is the first time that he felt truly disgusted with himself.

Until now, Cedar's puffy eyes and timid expression wouldn't leave his mind.

He grunted at his thoughts and grabbed a strong liquor that was on his table. He drank it straight from the bottle quite desperately, hoping that it was enough to wipe away his remorse.

Then he heard a faint knock on his door.

(A/N: hello again! Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment your reactions.)