CHAPTER 11.5

Hello! As I am fixing my document files, I found this old (not too old though) Knight 'N Gale special scene.

The setting is in a modern school.

This is short but I hope you'd like it.

Here it goes!

KNIGHT AND GALE
.01

"Hey Cedar..."  Alexander called out as he saw the student council secretary.

"Your orders, Pres?"

"Help me transfer those documents to the club room." He nonchalantly pointed his thumb at the stack of boxes behind him. "Use both of your hands. It also has fragile things inside. Be careful."

Upon seeing the box, Cedar picked it up with both hands only to find it too light as it only contained paper scraps.

"This is too light. Are you sure there're fra--"He frowned and turned his head to the President's direction only to be surprised with the latter's action.

Alexander Yv, the student council president had kissed him on the lips! That moment only lasted for a second but he felt like his time had stopped and his heartbeat was louder than ever.

Cedar widened his eyes in shock as his whole body shivered and his face went beet red. "W-why you..."

Sticking his tongue out, Alex smugly smiled triumphantly. "It was so that I could do things like this." he winked and then walked away as if nothing had happened before casually saying, "The meeting is starting soon. Put that in the trash and follow me."

Realizing that he got taken advantage of, Cedar could only bite his lips as he blushed. "Hateful bastard..."

(A/N: This is supposed to be just a spin-off but now... I don't think it is. lol)