"A-Adrian.. Adrian wait..." I tried to pull away but he only pushed me close by pushing me into the wall. He drew a soft whine from my throat by groping me once more. "Is.. Is it possible..." I moaned as his lips traveled to my neck. "To be gay for one person?"

"It is now." His tongue swiped over my skin. "Does that bother you?" Once again his lips attached to my neck and he started sucking.

"Ahhh... No.." I moaned out, legs tightening around his waist. "Mmmh Adrian.. you are so hot..." I tilted my head back against the wall as he kissed my throat.

"Say it again," He nipped at the skin on my collarbone.

"Hmm? Say what?" I smirked at him when he drew away to glare at me. "Not sure I remember."

"Don't tease me," he growled, hands squeezing my ass harder, making me gasp softly. "Say it," he hissed into my ear before he bit my earlobe.

"You really want me to say it, huh?" I pushed my fingers into his hair and tilted his head. "And if I don't?"

Adrian walked into the guest bedroom and threw me onto the bed. He proceeded to position himself over me. "Don't test me, Jax." A finger slowly ran over the sliver of exposed skin above my jeans, making my knees weak. "Otherwise I'll just force it out of you." He dipped his head back down to kiss my neck once more. "Or.. You could be a good boy." His breath fanned against my neck, words driving me mad.

"When am I ever a good boy..?" I tossed my head to the side, as if uninterested. Adrian leaned back up.

"You wanna see what happens to bad boys?" He hummed and slowly drew my arms up and pinned them over my head.

"I'd love to," I smirked at him again before he smashed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but gasp out the next second when his lips attached to my spot on my neck. I moaned out quietly.

"Are you going to be a good boy, Jax?" His tongue swirled over the spot, teasing me.

"O-Only if you make me..." I choked out before— "Ohhh shit..." I writhed underneath him as his lips sucked and teeth bit on my already bruised spot. "Mmh..." I dug my nails into his back while his hands roamed my body.

"I think it's time I teach you a lesson, no?" Adrian leaned up, making me utterly disappointed. "Jax," he tilted my chin while smirking. "Pay attention." With that he grabbed the back of his shirt and swiftly, but agonisingly slowly, pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor beside my bed.

"Jesus.. shit..." I pressed my legs together. He was absolutely perfect. Not completely sculpted but muscular and yet thin. So lean. And...

The tattoos. I bit my lip to hold back a moan.

His tattoos were more painfully hot in the moment than beautiful.

"Are you going to tell me what you want, Jax?" He caught my wrist in his hand when I lifted one to touch him. God did I want to touch him.

"Hm? Oh, no," I let my hand fall back to my side and stared up at him. His eyelashes bat at me.

"You really are a brat aren't you?" He unbuttoned his jeans. "We'll see how that turns out. Now.. Take your shirt of, please, Jax."

"D-Don't you want to?" I was squirming underneath him, jeans too tight at this point.

"Oh, do you want me to?" He mocked me before his hands touched my waist and slipped under my shirt. "That's exactly what you want, isn't it.." He tugged my shirt up and over my head. I shook my hair out of my face and dropped my head back onto the pillows. He took a long look at me before saying, "I'm going to ruin you."