You are no king to me

Adam's: POV

Before anyone had time to say anything, cut a lighting through the sky. The thunder rumbled.

"It's time." I said. "Time for what?" asked Eva. Ariel and I ran down to the beach and jumped into the water. The rain was pouring down and the waves were high. I saw Alec and my eyes got cold. He was holding the trident.

"Go no further." I said. "A king does not take orders from a land boy." replied Alec. "You are no king to me." I said and used my powers on him. "You can't kill me Adam." he replied. Ariel tried to freeze him, but he turned her powers back on her. She froze to ice and sank to the bottom. "ARIEL." I screamed. "I will kill you as I killed your family." said Alec and directed his trident at me.

I threw away a powerful spell and it hit him. He was turning into foam and the trident was destroyed. I swam under the surface and lifted up Ariel's frozen body in my arms. I swam to the beach and passed out.

***

I opened my eyes and the bright sun blinded me. The sky was blue. I looked at Ariel and she smiled. "You did it, you killed him." she said. "It's finally over." I replied. "Yes." replied Ariel.

"Adam." said Eric and hugged me. "I'm okay." I replied. "I thought I had lost you." he said. "You'll never lose me." I replied and kissed him. "Daddy." said Aqua. "I'm fine, honey." I replied and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What happened, are you okay?" asked Eva worried. "We're fine." I said. She looked at mine and Ariel's tail. "We're merpeople, just like Bella." I said. Eva and Tom looked at their daugther. "Let's go back to the house, we have a lot to tell. I said.

Alec is finally dead and the merpeople can live in peace.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~