I'm happy you're living your dream

Eric's: POV

"Eric, you have a visit." said my colleague. Adam, Melody and Philip came into my office. Hey." I said and gave them a hug. "Hey Eric." they replied.

"What are you working with?" asked Adam. "I'm a fashion designer, I design clothes for famous people." I said. "Sounds funny." he replied. "I've always love fashion." I replied. "It shows." said Michael. "Can you please have a better attitude?" I asked.

"I should be the fashion designer." he said. "I have guests here, so can you be kind and leave us alone?" I asked. He checked out Adam. "As you wish." he said and left.

(Michael Lockwood)

(Michael Lockwood)

"Sorry about that." I said. "Who's he?" asked Philip. "His name is Michael Lockwood." I said. "He doesn't seem to like you." replied Adam. "He's just jealous." I said. "I wouldn't mess with him if I was you." replied Philip. "I'll be fine." I said.

"Isn't his dad boss of a huge aquarium?" asked Philip. "Why can't they just let the poor animals live in the ocean?" asked Adam. "That's a good question." I said. "I agree with Adam." replied Melody. "They don't care about the animals, they only care about money." I said. "What a jerk." replied Philip. "Exactly, what a jerk." I said.

***

Adam's: POV

I'm grateful to Eric for letting me stay with him. But I miss my home and my friends so much. I miss swimming around in the sea. I also miss Catarina a lot. I went down to the beach and went down into the water. But nothing happened. I had still legs. I tried everything, but I got no tail.

"Good day Adam." said a woman. "Veridia." I replied suprised. "I have something importen to tell you." she said. "Okay." I replied.

(This is Veridia and she's the leader of the merpeople council)

She handed me a knife. "Kill Eric and you'll get your tail back." said Veridia. "Melody and Philip lost their partens, I can't kill their uncle too." I replied.

"Don't forget who you are, Adam." she said. "There must be another way." I replied. "If he kiss you, before the last sunset, you will remain human." she said. "What?" I asked. "You have two choices. Either you choose to kill him and get your tail back, or you choose to stay with him on land." said Veridia.

I'm a northern merman, we never show love. We are dangerous and cold bloody killers." I replied. "You have until the end of this month to learn what love is." said Veridia.

We shouldn't trust Michael. I feel for Adam.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~