I'm a merman

Adam's: POV

I was swiming with Eric in the ocean. But he happened to tore up his knee on a sharp stone. A blood drop landed on my feet. A sharp pain went through my body and I let out a scream. I screamed when my legs were turned into a tail.

(Adam as a merman)

(Adam as a merman)

"You are a merman." said Eric shocked. "Yes I am." I replied. "You're beautiful." he said. "Beautiful? I'm a killer. I'm the most dangerous creature in the ocean, more dangerous than sharks." I replied.

"It wasn't a shark who killed the man." said Eric. "I eat humans to survive, I sing to lure them to their death." I replied.

"I'll always love you." he said. "We can't be together, I belong to the sea. You'll grow old and die, while I'll always be young." I replied. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I'm immortal, because I've no soul." I said. "When were you born?" asked Eric. "January 29th 1782 in England, I'm a northern merman and we are very dangerous. I can kill innocent people at full moon or if I'm hungry." I said.

He put his finger under my chin and looked at me. "Rignt now, I can look into your eyes and I can tell you're not evil." he replied. "Goodbye Eric." I said and swam away.

***

I swam to the moon pool and ended up in a trap. "Good job, Michael." said Robert. I hissed at them, but they just grinned. "You can't escape now." he replied. "Let me go." I said coldly. "I don't think so." replied Robert.

Tommy came into the cave and he was holding the coral in his hand. "What are you gonna do?" I asked scared. "I want you dead." he said. He cut my finger on the coral. "Nooo." I screamed.

Adam has fish fever

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~