Under the bright blue endless sky

Philip's: POV

I walked into a beautiful cave and found a pool. There was something magical about this place.

Suddleny I heard voices and I hid behind a rock. Into the cave came Michael and Robert. What are they doing here? A second later, came also Veridia.

"Where is the cure?" asked Robert. "I won't tell you." she said. "If anyone finds it, I run the risk of ending up in prison." he replied. "I won't let you destory the cure, you're already killing my people." said Veridia. "I'll kill you, as I kill your husband." replied Robert and cut her with the coral. He and Michael walked out from the cave.

I ran up to Veridia and she looked sadly at me. She gave me a small bottle. "Please, save my family." she said. "But you need it too." I replied. "I don't need it." said Veridia. I looked at the bottle and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

"You're a brave young boy, you risk your life to save my people. I've learned that not all people are evil. There are good people who would do anything to save others." said Veridia. "I'll save your people, don't worry." I replied. "Thank you, Philip." she said and gave me a hug. "You're welcome." I replied and hugged her back.

***

Eric's: POV

I was down at the beach with Melody. I was so worried for Philip and Adam. I heard someone calling my name. I went down to the water and saw a mermaid with red hair.

"Ariel." said Melody happily. "Hello honey." she replied with a smile on her face. "I've the same name as your daugther." said Melody. "I chose the perfect name." she replied. "My mom loved Disney and her favorite movie was the little mermaid." said Melody.

"Eric and I used to watch Disney together when we were little." she replied. "Bella, is it really you?" I asked shocked. "Yes it is." she said. "Mommy." replied Melody and hugged her. "I've missed you so much." she said. "I've missed you too." replied Melody.

(Bella)

(Bella)

"Your hair is red." I said. "I was turned into a mermaid and I dyed my hair to blend in." she replied. "I thought I had lost you." I said. "I'll never leave you again." replied Bella. I hugged my sister and we cried together.

Veridia sacrificed her life to let her people live. Eric is reunited with his sister.

I hope you like the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~