This world is so fascinating

Zeus's: POV

"I look like an idiot." I said. "No you don't." replied Carson. I walked out to him and he was smiling at me. I said. "The clothes fit you." he replied. "It's actually very comfortable." I said.

(Zeus outfit)

(Zeus outfit)

"You look like a rockstar." said Carson. "What is a rockstar?" I asked. "A rockstar is a person who sing rock music." he said.

"What's that small object in your hand?" I asked. "It's my phone." he said. "What are you doing with that thing?" I asked curiously. "Well, you can text or call friends and take photos." he said and showed me.

"That's amazing." I replied. "I guess it is." said Carson. "This world is so fascinating." I replied. "It is." he said.

I looked around and froze. Carson looked worried at me. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "You're quite pale." he replied. "Can we go back home?" I asked. We walked out of the store.

"What was that about?" asked Carson. "I thought I saw someone." I said. "Who?" he asked. "I don't know." I said. "I think it's best if we go back home." he replied.

***

I was sitting on a bed and read a book. The door opened and in came Carson. He gave me a plate of food.

"Thank you, I'm so hungry." I said and started eating. "You're welcome." he replied.

"Hello Zeus." said Carmel. "Hey Carmel." I replied with a smile on my face. "You've legs." she said. "Yeah, but I walk like a penguin." I replied. Carson laughed. "I also went like a penguin before." said Carmel.

" Zeus, would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "Aww." replied Carmel. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." he replied.

Thank you glambertybear for being my book

I'm happy for Zeus and Carson

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~