We'll be a family

Adam's: POV

I went to the kitchen when I saw a note on the table. I've gone to the library, I had to check a thing. I'll be back before you wake, Eric. "You're late." I said.

A friend of Eric had lent us his luxurious villa. I cooked some breakfast to myself, but after the first bite, my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Adam?" asked Eric worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this!" I said. "In sickness and health, remember?" he asked and patted my hand.

"I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. "You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed.

Eric laughed softly and kissed my cheek. "Adam, you will become dad, you are pregnant." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged my husband and I had a happy smile on my face.

"Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Adam. "Omg, we'll be partens." I replied overjoyed. "I'll be dad." he said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied. "Melody is going to be so happy." said Eric.

***

We talked to them on Face Time. "Melody and Philip, you'll get a cousin." said Eric. "Omg." they replied happily. "It'll be a girl. I replied. "I'm so happy." said Melody. "Congrats Adam and Eric." replied Philip. "Thank you." he said.

"Her name will be Aquamarine." I replied. "It's a perfect name for a mermaid." said Melody. "It is." I replied with a smile on my face.

I'm so happy for Adam and Eric. They'll be wonderful partens to Aquamarine.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~