I have to find a cure

Eric's: POV

"Eric." said Melody scared and hugged me. "What's it honey?" I asked worried. "A scary monster tried to pull me down in the water." she sobbed. "Monsters doesn't exist!" I said calmly. "He had long dark claws and scaly skin." she replied.

I saw Adam in a tank but it didn't look like him. His tail was white/blue and his raven hair had a green color. He had gills on his neck and his eyes shone yellow. His skin was very monster-like.

"He has fish fever." said Veridia suddlenly. "Excuse me?" I asked. "It grows a coral down in the ocean that's poisonous for fish and merpeople. They behave like predators and if they are not cured, they die." she said.

"I have to find the cure." I replied panicked. "It's not easy to find." she said. "But I can't let him die." I replied.

"I've never seen a land boy care so much for a merman." said Veridia. "Then you don't know what love is." I replied.

I went up to the tank and put my hand on the glass. "I'll get you out of here, you'll be okay." I said. He hissed and his eyes glowed. "If you die, I will never be able to forgive myself." I said and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

Aww.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~