I want to be a boy

Catarina's: POV

"Mommy." said Carmel and hugged me. "Hey sweetie." I replied with a smile on my face. "Melody gave me this." she said and showed me her mermaid doll. "That was very kind of him." I replied and she giggled softly.

"I want to be a boy." I said. "I'll support you." said Adam. "Thanks." I replied and he smiled. "I'll have my surgery today." I said. "It will go well." he replied. "Catarina." called a nurse and I stood up. "Wish me good luck." I said. "Good luck." replied Adam and Eric. I smiled and followed after her into the room.

***

"Wow, you look amazing." said Adam when everything was over. "Thank you." I replied. "My awesome friend." he said and I laughed softly. "It really suit you." replied Eric. "I love your hair." said Carmel.

" said Carmel

(Carson)

"Thanks guys." I replied. "You're welcome." they said. "I feel so happy." I replied. "That's wonderful to hear." said Adam. "I'm happy for you." replied Eric. "Congrats to the pregnancy, Melody told me." I said. "Thank you." replied Adam. "You two will be wonderful partens." I said.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Carson is so cool💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~