My heart will go on

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 1912: Atlantic Ocean

Titanic was sinking and I heard death screams from people everywhere. They said she was unthinkable.

"Mommy." screamed two children. "Mommy, I'm freezing." sobbed a little girl. I swam up to the children and lay them on a door. I put a blanket on them to keep them warm.

"You saved us." said the boy. "You'll freeze to death." replied his sister. "I can't die." I said. "Are you a ghost?" she asked. I showed them my tail and they gasped. "You are a merman." she replied shocked. "Yes I am." I said with a smile on my face. "I'm Elsa and this my twin brother Theo." she replied. "I'm Adam." I said.

(Elsa and Theo)

(Elsa and Theo)

I took them to their mother and she couldn't stop crying. She hugged her children while tears were rolling down her cheeks. Elsa and Theo cried too.

"I thought I had lost you two." said Maria. "Our friend Adam saved us." replied Theo. "Where is he? I want to show my gratitude." she said. "I'm here." I replied. "There is room for you too." she said. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I replied. "Thank you for saving my children, I'm so grateful." said Maria. "You're welcome." I replied.

"Goodbye Adam." said Elsa and Theo. "Goodbye, my friends." I replied. I waved at them, before I dived into the water.

***

Titanic sank to the bottom of the Atlantic last night. More than 1,500 people died. I visited the accident site and left a flower wreath. I will never forget this day. The ship Carpathia arrived and picked up survivors. I saw Elsa and Theo walking around with their mother. I waved at them and they waved back.

-End of the flashback-

108 years has passed since Titanic sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.

I'm glad Adam saved Elsa and her brother.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~