We are the most dangerous creatures in the ocean

Adam's: POV

I swam around in the tank and glared at people. I put my hand on the glass and made unpleasant sounds with my sharp claws. They ran away of fear.

Suddenly I felt the smell of blood. I swam up to the surface and ripped the fish from Philip's hand. I ate the fish hungrily and blood was dripping from my lips.

"We'll find a cure Adam." he said. "Good luck with that." I replied. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Veridia has the cure, but she won't give it to a human." I said. "Why not?" asked Philip. "Because her husband was killed by humans." I said. "I won't let you die, you already like a father to me and Melody." he replied. "Merpeople and lane people are not meant to be together." I said. "You saved us, now it's our turn to save you." he replied.

"The sea is not a playground." I said. "I'm not scared." replied Philip. "We are the most dangerous creatures in the ocean. We are just like sharks, we can feel the smell of human blood several meters away. You have no change, kid." I said with a smirk on my face.

Philip sighed and walked down. He gave me a sad look, before he walked away.

***

Philip's: POV

I went into my room and packed my backpack. "Philip, what are you doing?" asked Eric. "I'll find a cure." I said. "No, it's too dangerous." he replied. "I can't let Adam and his family die." I said.

"I lost Isabella, I won't lose you too." he replied. "I'll be fine Eric, I promise." I said. "Just be careful, okay." he replied. I nodded and gave my uncle a hug. "I love you." said Eric. "Love you too." I replied.

Philip will find the cure.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~