You're welcome to stay here

Adam's: POV

I woke up in a huge room, I had no idea where I was. The person who lives here must be very rich. I pretended to sleep when the door opened. "I know you're awake." said a man. I opened my eyes and he smiled. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Eric Evans." he said. "I'm Adam Lambert." I replied.

"I found you unconscious on the beach." said Eric. "I saved two children from drowning, it was a terrible storm last night." I replied. "Thank you for saving my niece and my nephew." he said. "You're welcome." I replied.

(Eric Evans)

(Eric Evans)

I tried to stand up, but fell to the floor. Eric helped me up on my feet. I tried to walk, but every step I took, felt like walking on knives.

"I can teach you to walk." said Eric. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome to stay here." he said. "Thanks." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

Catarina's: POV

I had stolen my father's trident and I caused troubles everywhere. I'm the queen of the seven seas. I love to be evil and mean.

(Catarina)

(Catarina)

"What's wrong with you?" asked Luna. "Nothing." I said with a smirk on my face. "Give me the trident." she replied. "Never, I will rule over the sea and no one can stop me." I said and laughed. "This is not you Catarina." replied Luna. "Yes it is." I said.

"I agree with Luna." replied Noah. "Stay away from me." I said coldly and my eyes flashed. "Stop before anything happened." begged Luna. "Bye." I said and swam away with the trident.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Happy Easter💛

Catarina is very evil and mean. I'm glad Eric will help Adam.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~