Ariel's powers

Ariel's: POV

I was taking a lovely bath, until someone interrupted it. "You've been in there for an hour." said Eva. "I'm almost done." I replied. "Why take it so long?" she asked. I stepped out of the bath and dried my tail. I got my legs back and I walked out from the bathroom. "Finally." said Eva and walked in. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Adam and Aqua." I said. "Good morning sweetie." he replied. "I knew you'd let me win." I said. "I'll beat you next time." replied Adam. "In your dreams." I said.

I filled a glass of juice and froze it. "I love ice cream." I said. Adam did the same thing. Aqua looked at us. "Pretty cool, huh?" I asked and she giggled. "Ariel, watch out." said Adam.

Eva came into the kitchen and she was holding a glass of water in her hand. I frozed the water and went to my seat.

"We have some problems with the heat." said Adam. "I see." replied Eva. "Ariel's water also froze." he said. I showed her my glass.

"Ariel took a very long time in the bathroom this morning." replied Eva. "She did?" asked Adam. I laughed silently. "She was in there for an hour." said Eva. "That's not good." he replied, without mean it. "I'm sorry Eva, it won't happen again. I promise." I said. "Let's hope that." she replied.

***

Ariel's: POV

I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink. The full moon shone in and I was staring at it. I had happy smile on my face.

I went to the kitchen and saw that the door to the freezer was open. The ice had melted and everything was leaking. I used my powers to freeze it. But then I heard a crackling sound behind me. I turned around and gasped. The whole bar table and the freezer had frozen.

Ariel has the same power as Emma in h2o.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~