I'm the queen of the seven seas

Catarina's: POV

I swam up to the surface and sailboat. I had a evil smirk on my face. I sang higher when the boat came closer.

Into the sea. Hold you close to me. Slide 'neath the waves. Down into the caves. Kiss me my love. Come rest in my arms. Dream your dreams with me. Slide beneath the sea. Come to me my love. Forget the land above.

"You sing like an angel." said a man. "Thank you." I replied. "What's your name?" he asked. "Catarina." I said with a smile on my face. "I'm Leo." he replied. "Swim with me." I said. "Sure." he replied and jumped down. I swam up to him and kissed him.

"I want to show you my world." I said. "I would love to see it." replied Leo. I smirked and swam down with him beneath the surface.

Come rest in my arms. Dream your dreams with me. Slide beneath the sea. Come to me my love. Forget the land above.

I took him to my kingdom. He drowned and I ate him. I licked my bloody lips and laughed evilly.

***

"Give me the trident." replied Luna. "Never, I'm the queen of the seven seas." I said and laughed. "This is not you." she replied. "Yes it is." I said.

"I agree with Luna." replied Noah. "Stay away from me." I said coldly and my eyes were flashing. "Stop before anything happened." begged Luna.

Noah took a grip around the trident and I tried to hold back. Then came a bright light and I fell down to the bottom unconscious. I don't remember what happened next.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my chapter

Catarina met the same fate as Adam. She's no longer a mermaid.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~