You'll regret this

Alec's: POV

-Flashback-

June 20th 1795: England

I had stolen the king's trident and I caused troubles everywhere. I'm the king of the seven seas. I love to be evil and mean.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Neil. "Nothing." I said with a smirk on my face. "Give me the trident." he replied. "Never, I will rule over the sea and no one can stop me." I said and laughed. "This is not you, Alec." replied Neil. "Yes it is." I said.

"I agree with Neil." replied Adam. "Stay away from me." I said coldly and my eyes flashed. "Stop before anything happened." he begged. Neil took a grip around the trident and I tried to hold back. Then came a bright light and he fell lifeless down to the bottom. "Neil." screamed Adam and swam down to him. I smirked and swam away.

They have to pay for kicking me out from the kingdom. I couldn't stand see Neil with another guy. The jealously took over me. I swam back to Atlantica and the screams ehoced through the sea.

***

Adam's: POV

I swam back home with my dead brother in my arms. I met a horrible sight when I arrived. Everywhere lay dead mermaids and mermen. My partens had also been killed.

 My partens had also been killed

(Adam, 13 years old)

I saw when they dissolved into foam. Merpeople becomes form when they die, because we have no soul.

I swam up to the surface and the storm howled like hungry wolves. Full of anger and sadness, I did so a ship drove into a cliff. The ship exploded and all crewmen ended up in the water. I killed every single of them. Blood was dripping from my lips.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so much for Adam, he lost his entire family.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~