Question and Answers.

Hello you beautiful people.

I have decided to add a little part to answer some of the questions I've been seeing over the 4 years since this book have been published.

First off, I hope you're doing okay and staying safe in this quarantine.

Okay let's begin.

In book 1.

Why is Chris 19 and in his 3rd year?

Where I'm from, you finish high school at 16 and start Uni if you want, at that same age.

Why do you switch between calling it Uni and college?

I refer to it as the same because for some reason people here also do that but he is actually attending a university and not a college.

How is it possible to not know what you're drawing?

It happens a lot actually. If I don't pay attention to what I'm doing, my brain just pushes out my thoughts. I sometimes catch myself half way through on most days. Never knew it was that weird.

Why is Chris so horny?

Haha, I never knew he was that horny to be honest. Teenagers who don't have a lot of sex or in his case, hadn't had sex in years, tend to masturbate a lot and get horny a lot. They just don't talk about it. At least the teenagers I grew up with.

Isn't sucking off Chris in the bathroom kinda gross especially after he peed?

Not really. Guys pee a lot without washing their junks and people still go down on them but it's just that they don't think about it and a few hours have passed in most cases. Besides that, he did rinse it.

How old is the teacher?

The teacher is 29. I loved watching Queer as Folk growing up and so I based it off of that.

Why did you have to do that fart scene?

Honestly, most guys I talk to like talking about farts and being gross about it. A lot of them have actually done this or have it done to them by a brother but usually it's a fart in a hand or bucket kind of move. I just made it grosser.

Why doesn't Damon just admit he's bi?

Because he's an egg head. Honestly, a lot of people don't recognize bisexuality in men and that was what I was going after. He is indeed bi but he doesn't wanna be so... yeah.

What happened to Trent? Why did he ghost Chris?

He was in the hospital.

Why nickname Derek as Eric? Its confusing.

Where I'm from, people get the weirdest nicknames that sometimes doesn't match what you would think it should be. Never thought it would be confusing. I also use Rick in the second book and that confused persons too. I apologise.

Is Chris hand okay?

After he burnt it, Damon wrapped it up and so Chris was able to use it when they had sex the first time. It's only exposed wounds I think would hurt.

That's all the questions I have for now. Leave more and I'll answer.

A/N

So...

Book 3 is in the works!!!!

I'm still working on it but it's looking pretty great right now...

At least to me.

Anything in particular you guys wanna see?

Just a reminder for those who don't know.

Book one: Turning the straight player gay.

Book two: My boss, my obsession.

Book three: Loving Chris