13

DAMON

~

"Okay you little sissies. I want you all to go out there and do your damn best. You hear me?! Those other guys are shit compared to this team. We work hard, we play hard and we're gonna what?"

"Mop the floor with them!"

"Alright! Let's go kick some ass!"

"Yeah!"

We all broke apart after coach's pep talk and I bumped fists with Derek. The overhead speaker started the countdown and we all prepared ourselves to run onto the fields. This was one of the biggest games for our university since both teams have an unbreakable record for years and it would be the first time we went head to head.

The announcer called our team and I ran out with my boys as the once dark space gave way to a bright field surrounded by many spectators and cheerleaders. As we ran around the field, I scanned the crowd for no one in particular and my eyes settled on Chris's. I halted my steps and didn't fail to notice Alexis standing very close to him and a guy I didn't recognize.

Was he his boyfriend? How many boyfriends did he have?

The boy whispered something in his ear and I felt my blood boil at the sight of Chris being touched. When my gaze shifted back to Chris's, he dropped his smile and quickly pulled away.

I haven't seen him since the weird incident in the bathroom and I knew he had slept over at another dorm. Taking a deep breath I tried my best to focus on the game and not the small frame of a boy sitting just out of reach.

~

"Yaaaaaaaaa!"

The crowd was going wild, the speakers were blasting loud instrumentals, the officials were on the field, everyone was running wild. Water was being thrown all over us with other beverages and I could barely speak from all the screaming I'd done.

We'd come so close to it being a tie. The game was long and nerve wrecking and I honestly didn't know who was going to win. We were always neck and neck and every time we scored a few points, the other team was right on our heels. It was intense and my body felt like it would break from the number of times I was tackled to the ground or violently pushed.

But we won.

Through all the screams and foul language, we had won. Even if it was just by five points, we still won. I screamed again as my team tackled me to the ground and soon I was roadkill as all fourteen of them jumped onto me.

After eternity, everything began to boil down and we all headed to the locker room. We were muddy, sweaty and victorious and I wouldn't have any other way.

"Alright, alright!" Coach shouted and the chattering eased for a bit. "You guys fought hard and showed those little pieces of shit that we are not to be messed with-"

"Yes!"

"But here, here! This is just the beginning. You each get three days off to enjoy this win but come Monday... We start again!"

"Alright!"

The room erupted into loud screams and hoots and before long everyone started high fiving each other as the banter started again. I striped out of my drenched clothes before grabbing a towel and heading to the showers. The hot water did wonders for my skin and I groaned as I pressed my forehead against the tile.

"Dude! You were a monster out there."

I smirked as I heard Danny turn on the shower near me and I peeked out from under mine to face him. I took a sharp breath when I saw he was butt naked and I stared at my tile as I answered.

"Am... Yeah."

"Dude I'm serious. I was trying to out gun you man but my AK had nothing on your missile."

He slapped a soapy hand on my shoulder and I half smiled as I didn't know what to do.

Why was I freaking out all of a sudden? It wasn't the first time I've seen him naked. Half the time I was in here, men were naked and even myself, so why was I feeling so weird that my friend was showering next to me.

I took a deep breath and quickly showered before heading back to my locker. I passed so many of my teammates with their dicks out and I hated myself for being so aware.

I grabbed my clothes out from my locker and decided to get dressed and out of there before someone noticed my weird behavior. Dropping my towel, I quickly searched through my pile of clothes for my brief.

"Yo Damon."

I turned around and closed my eyes when my vision came all too close to Tyler's naked body.

"Yeah."

"Your roommate-"

"What about him?"

My heart was racing and even though it was weird just standing naked with my hands hiding my junk and trying to play it off next to an equally naked Tyler, I was more worried about the fact that he just asked about my gay roommate.

"Chris right?"

"Yeah?"

"Is he and Alexis dating?"

"What?"

My mind was slowly getting distracted at the sight of his huge dick that weirdly looked hard just standing so close to me. I've never really looked at another guy's junk before and it was oddly similar to mine, except, not that big.

It was a size smaller but I had to admit, his was meatier. How the hell did he fit all of that in a girl. I wouldn't want that in me... Wait... What?

"Are you listening to me?"

"What?"

"Dude! I get we just won but I would like to celebrate by getting this-" he pointed to his junk and once again I found my eyes glued to it. "In some chick. So, is she dating Chris?"

"Oh... Am-" I cleared my throat. "Nah, I think they're just friends."

"Cool."

He slapped my shoulder before walking off and once again I found my eyes glued to his body. This time, it was his ass and what an ass that was.

I groaned loudly before cursing at the fact that I was ogling my male teammate. I was going to kill Chris.

Hurriedly putting my clothes on, I avoided everyone as I headed over to my dorm where I could be alone to clear my mind from whatever was going on with me.