9

So this is what I think Damon looks like. ^^^ Pic above.

~

"Alexis! Pick up your got damn phone!" I all but screamed as I grew more frantic at my imminent death.

My eyes kept searching for the grim reaper as I made my way down the scarce hall looking for my bestfriend. I didn't want to risk going all the way to her dorm in case he's waiting at the exit but at the same time I was freaking out and needed to see her before I started seizing up. I dialed her number again and on the last ring she picked up.

"Where the hell are you?" I screamed.

"I'm in the library. Why?"

"I need to see you... I'm in so much shit."

"Oh my gosh, what happened?"

"I can't talk on the phone... meet me? Please?"

"Tell me where you are."

I gave her directions before ending the call and I walked into the first empty classroom I saw. Five minutes later she was running in, completely out of breath and sweating.

"Dammit Chris, I thought the boys ambushed you or something." She panted as she placed her hands on her knees in a desperate attempt to catch her breath.

"Don't worry, there's still time."

She takes the combination next to me and I anxiously rubbed the back of my neck as I tried to keep my body from shaking.

"What happened."

"So, I didn't really tell you the exact reason why Damon thought I was gay."

"Did he not kiss you?"

"Yes but I... anyway, that's not really important. Last night after my late class, Sir Nicholas wanted to see me and I really don't know how or why it happened but... we kissed."

"Holy shit Chris!"

"I know... but that's not the worst part."

"Oh no."

"He called me into his office after I left you-"

"Oh no!"

Alexis started to shrink as her shoulders came up to her ears and she was already preparing herself for the terrible news.

"We ended up kissing again and Damon walked in on us."

"Fuck!"

"I'm so dead."

"You both can get into trouble Chris."

"Ah, he could kill me in my sleep."

"Yeah but what if he tells the Dean or goes as far as telling the Principal? You could get expelled."

"I know."

I threw my hands up in defeat and shrunk back in my chair. My life had been so simple last semester but now everything was going to shit. I groaned loudly as I covered my disgraced face.

"Wait! I never knew sir Nicholas was gay."

"Seriously! Alexis."

"I'm sorry. You're right, not important... So, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know... I might have to stay with Trent tonight."

"Who the heck is Trent!"

"Right, I met him the night of the party and slept over."

"You slept with him!"

"No! God no."

"Why am I now hearing about these things."