7

Pic of Alexis above ^^^

-

I rush into my room and bolted the door behind me. I had a weird thought that the professor was out looking for me and as titillating as it sounds it scared the shit out of me. I braced my head to the door and tried to get my heart rate down.

"Well look who finally showed up."

I was just getting my heart rate down when Damon spoke and I legit screamed like Marv from Home Alone when Kevin placed a spider on his face. I held my now dying heart as I slowly turned to face him.

He and Derek were splayed out on his bed while Danny sat at his desk and they were all trying to contain their laughs. When I still stared wide eyed at them the room erupted into laughter and I wanted to cut a bitch.

"You guys think this is funny?!" I screamed, uncaring that I sounded like a girl.

This seemed to make them topple over with laughter and I stared daggers at them as Danny fell to the floor. I swear, these boys were creeps.

I stormed over to my side of the room and angrily changed into a jersey and shorts before lying on my bed and covering my body from head to toe. I hope they laugh till they die. Then I'd have the last laugh.

The laughter was slowly dying down and I groaned when I heard the boys come over to my side.

"So..." Danny says as I reluctantly pop my head out. "I never knew you were such a lady's man."

"What are you talking about?"

"The party. You were the life of it."

"Well, glad I can entertain." I respond sarcastically.

"Yo dude, are you and that chick in an open relationship?"

"What chick? Alexis?"

"I don't know. Half her freaking head is shaved."

"It's Alexis and... why?"

"I don't want to be the bearer of bad news bro but she TOTALLY screwed Tyler."

"Alexis isn't like that Danny."

"How would you know?" Derek asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Cause I know her."

"Dude I said the same thing about my ex but looked what happened-"

"She screwed me." Danny interjects.

"You guys look alike!" I defend.

"So?" They both respond.

I shake my head as there was no use in arguing with them.

"Did you bang any of the girls from the party?"Danny asks suddenly.

"What? No."

"Why bro?"

"Did you not see the cops?"

"I did and right after, I did a foursome." He bragged.

He fist bumps the other boys in the room and I squint my eyes at their stupidity. "My hero." I said, mock serious.

The twins give me this 'how dare you' look before Damon finally decides to kick them out of the room. I sigh deeply before pulling the sheet over my head, fully preparing to get some much needed sleep; but as always, life was a bitch.

"Doofus."

"What is it?" I groan as I felt the bed dip and heard Damon's voice near me.

"Can we talk?"

"Ah, no."

I roll my eyes and groan loudly as my sheet got yanked off me and I angrily looked at a smirking Damon. Oh how I would love to wipe that smug look off your face.

"What!"

"Don't yell at me."

"Or what?" I spat.

"Or I'll break your face."

I close my eyes and counted to ten and it was no surprise when I found Damon trying to control his laugh.

"Dude, can you not get so worked up over everything? I swear, sometimes you act so gay."

He pushes my head as he gets off the bed and I stared daggers at his back. And what if I am?

"And what if you are what?"

Oh shit! I was always saying things out loud. My mouth is going to be the death of me.

"Nothing." I say quickly.

"And what if you're gay?"

He walks back to me and before I can react he forces me down and pins my hands underneath his knees. His body is really heavy but as soon as I go to scream he covers my mouth with both hands and brings his face deadly close, causing more of his weight to crash against my stomach.

"You a faggot doofus?" He asks and I see his eyes narrow with hatred.

His weight is unbearable and even though I tried to shake my head, no, I can't. His gaze travels the length of my face before he quickly brings his butt up to it. My mouth gasps open at the shift in weight and tears spring to my eyes as he releases a hard fart that is trapped in my mouth.

He gets off me and braces my desk as I double over with coughs. The odor is appalling and by now the tears flowed freely.

"That's what faggots deal with daily so if you really want that lifestyle you better get used to the smell of shit and sweaty balls."

He pulls off his shirt and strips down to his boxers before hopping into bed and I heave as I avoided his gaze. Seconds later the light goes off and the room plummets into darkness.

I rub my eyes fiercely as I tried to stop the tears because I knew they were because of him.

"And just so you know, that kiss... never happened."

I stay stark quiet and focus on the beating of my heart as my mind had his last statements on repeat.

"And just so you know, that kiss... never happened."

~

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the door being closed and I waited an entire minute to ensure the boys had left. I knew I was going to be late to class but I really didn't care. There was no way that I would face the trio the first thing in the morning.

I had waited to hear if Damon would tell the twins about our conversation last night but as usual they talked about stupid parties and slutty chicks. Placing my body in a sitting position, I stared at the small closet in the room and vaguely wondered if I could climb back in.

Two hours later I was emerging from my first class and I headed straight towards the next in search of Alexis. We had one class together today and unfortunately we shared it with Damon. The only good news was that the Triple D's would be separated. I haven't seen Alexis since the party and as much as I wanted to kill her I needed her alive more.

I rounded the corner to the huge building and took the steps two at a time. Every step made me all too aware of the eyes staring in my direction. I halted my steps as I first spotted Damon locked in conversation with a slim black chick with a huge ass. As soon as he saw me his eyes narrowed before he cupped her bottom with both hands.

I inhaled deeply before I saw Alexis struggling to balance her bag on her foot as she dug through and I headed over to her. I was glad she was in Damon's direct view since what happened next was for him.

She spotted me from a mile away and swung her bag on her back as she plastered a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, la bestie-" She starts but I cut her off.

I grab her waist with both hands and force her against the wall. When her confused eyes shifted up to mine I placed my lips against hers and hoped for the best.