15

In a flash I feel our lips connect and at first, my eyes are wide as I stare at him. His hair is not combed and I notice how curly it actually is. When his hand rubs outside my slacks, my eyes fluttered shut and I let scape a groan.

His forceful tongue enters my mouth and my chest tighten as he lowered himself onto me. I could feel his arousal against my own and when he kisses my neck I pull his waist closer.

Our make out session is heated and soon my boxers feel suffocating as my member becomes painfully hard. Nicholas breaks the kiss to pull off his shirt and I quickly do the same. He kisses my neck and sucks his way up to my ears as his fingers explore my thin frame.

"I'll only go as far as you let me." He murmurs as he nibbles my ear.

I feel overwhelmed with all the sensations and I realized I hadn't had a real release in so long. I groan against his shoulders as my brave hands slip past his protective barriers and he groaned even louder as my cold fingers wrapped around his hot length.

I start to stroke him and he kisses me as he guides my hand faster. His hand slips my erection out and soon, we both pleasure each other. When he thought we'd tortured ourselves enough, he pulled out of my grasp and strips me out of my remaining clothes before doing the same.

I stare at his boner and the carbon dioxide left my body as I beheld the monster cock before me.

"Stroke it."

I look up at him and he's smiling at me. "Stroke?"

"Yes."

I reach out and take it and I hoped for the best as I pleasured him with both hands. He was huge and long and I wanted to taste him. Just as that thought left my mind he tensed and my chest was plastered with his seed.

I stared up at him shocked that he came so quickly but he just smirked at me before pulling me in for one of his hot kisses. He trails his finger down my cum stained chest and grabbed my length before he kneels on the couch; his head, in the direct view of my less than average dick.

I knew what he was about to do and I reach up to stop him but he forces me down before swiftly taking my entire length in his mouth.

I groan loudly and arched off the couch as he took me like a pro. Erin had never before done this to me and I now knew why he liked it so much. It was out of this world and the fact that his mouth was hot and his tongue so skilled made me want to cum right down his throat.

He had no gag reflex and I continued to groan loudly as he squeezed my bum and licked and sucked me professionally. When I felt his finger playing with my tiny butt hole I held his head down and pumped faster, only letting up so he could breathe.

He interchanged between my twins, my hole and my length and in no time I was screaming for him to never stop. He had two of his fingers inside me and I was so out of it that by the time I came, I didn't even know it was down his throat.

My breathing was completely shaky and I had to take large gulps of air as he collected me in his arms and carried me to his room. Any other time I would have been mad that he was treating me like a girl but I was totally out of it and already falling to sleep.

That release had drained me... Which was a first.

I mumbled incoherent gibberish as he laid me onto the bed before climbing in behind me and I was barely aware that we were cuddling naked. He presses his naked body to my back and pulls me closer before engulfing me in a hug.

"Goodnight Chris, sleep well."

He plants a kiss on the back of my neck and I shiver before I allowed the darkness to take me.

~

I groaned in annoyance as the sunlight hit against my face and I wanted to scream as the last remnants of sleep left my body. Slowly, my eyelids lifted and I took a second to realize I wasn't in my dorm.

I shot up and stared around me before my eyes landed on a very naked Nicholas.

"Finally, he rises."

"What the hell!" I shrieked before turning away only to realize I was as naked as he was.

"Don't act shy now babe."

"I'm not your babe. Where're my clothes?"

"You'll get your clothes when you come take a shower with me." Nicholas said as he leaned onto the bed to kiss my neck.

"Stop."

"Or else?"

I stared at him in hopes of being angry but my face betrayed me and I started to smile. He took it as a sign of defeat and pushed me onto the bed to claim my mouth as his.

I felt my sheet shifting and so did Nicholas and he chuckled against my neck.

"Well-"

"Not a word." I warned.

I pushed him off of me and quickly ran to the bathroom which made no sense because seconds later we both stood underneath the hot water. He kissed my neck as he stroked me and I barely found the words to speak.

"I need to pee."

"Go ahead." He whispered as he nibbled my ear.

"You're kinda... Holding it."

"Your point being?"

"I can't pee in here or while you're holding my pee stick."

"Your pee stick?" He pulls away and looks down at me.

"Yes."

Stroking it again he quickly kisses me before trailing kisses to my neck and up to my ear.

"Just let it go." He whispers and for some reason, I feel my bladder releasing its contents as he continue to stroke me.

How the hell do you pee when someone is stroking you?

My thoughts were quickly squashed as he rinsed my member and seconds later it disappeared into his mouth.

>>>>>

Just a side note; I'm new to this. It's really stressful for me to write in a guy's POV since I'm just a teenage girl so be gentle with your critic.