21

Oh my gosh 1K reads 😱 guys 🙈

I love you.

P. S
I should really apologize for all my long waits but I'm a girl that runs out of ideas pretty fast and with the family I have...

I'll say no more... okayyyy... hope you still enjoy.

Leave some love cause I have a raging migraine.

P. P. S.
Happy New Years

Damon's POV

~

My tummy is slowly starting a loud grumble and I groaned aloud as I heard a loud clash of thunder. Eric is no longer in my room and the desk clock tells me it's almost 2. Maybe if I went back to sleep I wouldn't feel hungry anymore? Another loud thunder sounded but this time I heard a groan coming from the bed across from me.

Turning my head to the side, I saw an outline of Chris as he laid on his bed completely naked. Although the lights were off, the full moon shining through my window made me all too aware of the boy wanking his dick.

I knew I should have gone back to sleep or at least looked away but my system was still filled with marijuana and my body hadn't found pleasure in a little over a week.

I tried to stay still and not alert him that I was awake as my eyes took in his form. He wasn't completely lying but he wasn't sitting up either. His long brown hair was partially covering his green eyes, which were closed, and his small mouth was open to release his silent groans. I felt myself getting aroused at the sight of his small hands moving up and down his shaft slowly as though he was trying to prolong the vision being created in his head.

My breathing was slowly becoming shallow as my southern region began to rise and I bit back my groan as I subtly slipped my hand into my pants. It amazed me how hard Chris was trying to be quiet but the little slip ups was driving me insane. Every groan that came from his lips sent a shiver through me and after the rain outside started to increase, so did his cries.

Deciding that I had tortured myself both physically and mentally, I slowly made it off my bed and walked over to his. As I got near I heard him moan my name before his eyes slowly opened and I hid my smirk as I saw his hand immediately come to a halt. With the dim light shining on his face I could see the light shade of colour on his cheeks at being caught and I was too late in stopping the smirk that slipped onto my face.

I say no words as I sit on his bed and Chris doesn't make a move as my head inches closer to his. Our mouths connect, but not before I hear the sharp intake of breath and my tongue instantly pushes past his protective mouth as I move my body closer.

It amazed me that his mouth felt so feminine yet masculine at the same time and my hand sought his erection as I lowered him onto the bed. He wasn't as big as me but something about his less than average cock made me groan against his neck as I increased my actions. Chris's silent moans started to increase and he moved his hips faster as he called my name; begging me never to stop.

I knew that in the morning his neck would bear my mark and I bit his neck as I tried to suppress my groan. This seemed to do it for him because I felt the shiver that travelled through his body just as he shot his load; nearly screaming my name over and over again.