27

A/N
I know this is the chapter you guys have been waiting for since the beginning of the book so here it is.

I literally wrote it 30 times or more because I hated the way it sounded so you better vote, comment and share to let me know I'm not as bad as my mind tells me.

Sorry for the long waits but seriously... my life is a mess. Lol, hope you like it.

Btw... I've never written a bxb sex scene before... 😱

-

Chapter 27

Damon is behaving weird all of a sudden.

I mean, I know I'm probably the reason why but then how can I be blamed? He practically spent the night of my dad's funeral having nightmares and moaning some other boy's name and I'm just not supposed to inquire about it? He was the one acting all straight after all. But now that I knew, I'm almost certain I triggered a nerve or opened a can of worms.

Damon slams the bathroom door shut as he steps out fully dressed in slacks and a jersey as he prepares for bed. I almost expected him to grab a few pillows and just sleep on the floor but when he climbed in next to me and faced the wall, I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was sitting on my side of the bed, legs crossed and one of my pillows clutched to my chest. The lamp was the only thing giving light and I sighed as I knew what needed to be done.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

Damon stays still for a little while before he turns to face me. His brown eyes looked blank but his eyebrows were brought together in worry.

"What happened between you and Erin?"

"What?"

"What happ-"

"I know what you said... why?"

"Never mind." He snapped and I rolled my eyes as I pulled him back to face me.

"You can't keep doing that D. I know sometimes I annoy you but I'm really trying here. It's not that I wouldn't tell you about him but we broke up before I started Uni and it just threw me off guard that you wanted to know."

His eyes soften a bit and I couldn't stop myself from placing a chaste kiss against his lips.

"Geez. You worry too much."

Sighing I laid beside him; my head on his chest and my fingers trailing lines up and down.

"We grew up together so we became best friends. He was always around; we went everywhere together and then one night when we were 12 we shared our first kiss. Three years later we started dating; after I came out to my family of course, and everything was great. Then I went to Uni and we kind of just grew apart. I mean we grew apart a little before then but it made it harder on us so we went our separate ways. Of course we're still friends."

"So neither of you hurt the other?"

"Nope. We just grew apart."

"Did you guys ever..." his voice trailed off and I hid my smirk.

"Did we ever what?"

I knew what he wanted to ask but somehow I wanted to hear him say it. It's not that I want to force him to admit he's gay... maybe he's confused or bi or whatever but I'll keep on enjoying these stolen kisses and secret touches for as long as he'll keep doing them.

"You know."

"No, I honestly don't."

My composure cracked on the last word and Damon pushed me on my back as he hovered just above me. My hands held above my head by his, legs parted as I felt his lower half connect with mine. His mouth is whispering in my ears and he slowly moves his hips on top of me.