16

I exhale deeply as I held onto my doorknob.

I really didn't want to go back to my dorm but at the same time I knew I was already late for class. Damon should already be gone but still, I was nervous. Pushing the feeling aside, I open my door and stepped in.
My heart literally stopped beating when I saw a very angry Damon sitting on my bed, hands clasped together, as he waited on me.

"Damon." I whispered, completely afraid.

"Where were you?" He asked, his voice calm.

"W-What?"

"Where the fuck were you? I know you didn't sleep here last night and I know you weren't with Alexis or that gay friend of yours because they were both here this morning."

"Da-"

"Were you with him?!"

The alarming tone to his voice had me shrinking and I wanted to shrivel up and die. He takes my silence as his answer and storms over to me. I grab the doorknob in a lame attempt to flee and wasn't surprised when he roughly slammed me against it.

"How stupid can you actually be?" He snaps and closes the gap between us as his hands traps mine.

"Damon, let me go."

"He's using you! How can you not see that? No matter how many times you sleep with him, he's never going to give you the grade you want. Stop being so naïve!"

"Me! Naïve, Damon I'm not having sex with-"

"You slept at his house!"

"Because I was afraid of you!"

I shove him off me angrily and head over to grab my bag but on cue he pushes me against the wall and presses himself against me once more.

"That's bull and you know it."

"Is it?"

"I-"

I shoved him again but he held my hands down. "You bullied me for being gay, now you wanna act like you suddenly care if I get expelled or not."

"You're smarter than that and I'm over the gay."

"Good, cause I'm going to be with him."

"He's our lecturer."

"You did the same thing last year-"

"I never made it personal-"

"Neither am I-"

"He's not for you."

"At least he wants me."

"That's why you're with him? Because he wants you? Again, are you that naïve?"

"I don't tell you how to live your life and neither should you. We might be roommates but that doesn't give you the right to delve into my life."

"I could give a rats ass about your life and what you do with it. I'm just trying to make you see how dumb a decision this is."

"I don't want your stupid help. Why don't you just go hang out with your boys, bang girls and be the bully you've proven to be?"

"How many times do I have to apologize for that? I'm sorry Chris! I overreacted-"

"Yeah, you overreacted and nearly put me in a damn hospital."

"Because you don't get it! I was trying to help you!"

"By beating the gay outta me?-"

"I never said-"

"Forget it! I'm gonna do whatever I want, with whoever I want, whenever I want and no matter what you do to me, you can't stop me from loving him."

"You love him now? You don't even know what love is. He's a pedophile."

"I'm not some silly teenager-"

"But you're a student."

"I don't care-"

I tried one last time to shove against him but he's quick. With one swift move he pushes me back to the wall and I immediately try to break free.

"I forbid you to see him."

"You're not the boss of me." I snap as I futilely tried to wiggle my way free.

Damon pins both my hands down and when I try to ball him, he holds my knees down before swiftly slipping one of his own between my legs. I immediately stop moving as I could feel his thigh pressed against my manhood and I stared wide eyed as my heart rate increased.

"Stop fighting me." He whispered as he tried to catch his breath.

"Stop trying to be a jerk and maybe I'll listen."

"You know being with him is wrong."

"And who should I be with? You? My straight roommate who hates gays and beats on them for pleasure? I'd rather-"

The last words were trapped inside me as Damon's firm lips crashed against my own. I stood frozen; eyes wide open and the little oxygen that I managed to grasp, stuck in my throat. Damon's lips were actually against mine and for a second, I was immobile as all inner functions stopped working.

I've never been kissed like this by him before. Our lips had barely touched that night at the party but this kiss spoke volumes. I felt his frustration, his anger and his confusion with me, and after my initial shock, I pushed away from him just as my brain began to work again.

"What the hell?!"

I touched my lips with the back of my fingers as they felt tingly by his kiss. My heart was racing and I was at a loss for words but instead of him explaining himself, he storms over and pushes me against the wall before reclaiming my mouth.

I didn't know what to do, and even if I did, there was no way that I could overpower him again. So instead, I just went with it. This was probably a terrible idea, given the fact that not moments ago I was with Nicholas but then again, I was a 19 year old boy with major hormonal issues.

His mouth was hard and demanding and his tongue forceful but I didn't have time to dwell on all this as his hands slowly massaged my sides making me into a very hot mess.

"Ehem."

The clearing of a throat had Damon flying off me and I needed a moment to replace the stolen gas from my system.

"Am... I don't mean to interrupt but you missed practice." Danny says slowly as he looked from me to Damon.

"I- we... It's not-"

"It's okay if you're gay." Danny cut in as Damon tried to lie his way out of what happened but I could tell that Danny wasn't buying it.

"I'm not freaking gay! I was just helping him."

"Do what? Was his tongue caught in his throat?"

Damon rolls his eyes and grabs his bag before storming out and Danny does a lame attempt in laughing it off.

"He's not gay." I defend.

"Dude! It's okay, I don't care."

"Are you gonna tell people?"

"Is it any of their business?"

Shaking my head, Danny smiles before he too exited the room leaving me to bang my head against my wall at how strange my life was getting. My desktop clock was the only thing that pulled me out of my daze and I groaned loudly as I prepared for the dreary day ahead.

I think I just turned my straight roommate, and the college's most popular player... Gay.