35

"That bitch hung up on me." Taehyung seethes in anger.

"You're lucky he doesn't come to your house to slap you if you ask something stupid." Jimin pouts, looking over to meet Jin's nervous gaze.

"Jinnie are you okay?"

"I've never told on someone...this feels weird. This feels unnatural, oh god what if Jungkook fires me for preventing his sex? How am I going to pay for my house, now am I going to pay for my porn?!" Jin scrambles, tears slightly leaving his eyes from his frantic movements.

"Jesus christ you have come bad anxiety, kitten  if they fire you i'll keep you happy financially, physically, and sexually." Taehyung smirks, kissing one of Jin's hands as Jimin grabs the other.

"And i'll make sure a tear never slips down those pink cheeks." Jimin grins, pinching Jin's cheek.

Jin blushes brightly, covering his face as the boys look at him in awe

"Oh fuck, it's almost midnight. We should get to Jungkook's house the show starts soon." Taehyung grinned wickedly.

"Deep breaths Jinnie, a lot of yelling and punches are going to go down." Jimin speaks, squeezing Jin's hand.

"What if this turns into another Jungkook living room fight?" Jin questions, feeling the breeze of the air as the three exit the bar and begin walking to the car.

"I'm generally scared of what Yoongi is capable of." Taehyung honestly speaks, entering the drivers seat of the car.

"You really should be, Yoongi is scary usually, but when he gets mad he's straight up terrifying."