21

"Fucking ridiculous." Namjoon grumbled out for the 30th time, as he turned from one side to another on the couch.

This house had at least 9 bedrooms, and Namjoon was banned from all of them for "sexual harassment". His neck was beginning to cramp up and he couldn't fall asleep if his dick depended on it.

Eventually he fell asleep and woke up to Jungkook scurrying around and picking the place up. Namjoon whistled when he bent down and gave him a full view of his ass which lead to Jungkook snapping up and spinning around.

"O-Oh you're up." Jungkook squeaked, clearing his throat and continuing in a deeper voice, "I invited my friends over for a meet-up tonight so be on your best behavior. Same goes for you Taehyung." He called up to Taehyung's room, after which a hum of acknowledgement was heard.

"Who are these so called friends? Is Jin coming?" Namjoon asked, sitting up and rolling his neck around to loosen up some knots.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and asked, "Why do you care if Jin is coming?"

Namjoon chuckled as he stood up and walked toward Jungkook.

"Don't be jealous, baby. Just wanted to know if a familiar face would be here besides you." He teased, pinching Jungkook's cheek before walking into Taehyung's room.

"Don't think that you guys are just gonna laze around here! You're gonna help me clean." Jungkook said, following after him into Taehyung's room.

~

"Hobi-hyung, Yoongi-hyung, come in." Jungkook said, opening the door wider to allow them space.

"Move, move I need to go to the bathroom." Yoongi said, rushing past them and into the bathroom.

"Hello to you too, hyung!" Jungkook yelled after him, chuckling as he turned to give Hoseok a hug after shutting the door.

"Hi, Jungkookie. I'm so glad that everything worked out for you and your friends." Hoseok congratulated, stepping back to look Jungkook in the eye.

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you though. Speaking of which, did you tell Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhh, I mean I told him about helping you, but I didn't know if they would be here or not so I didn't tell him if they are. Please tell me they aren't.." Hoseok gave him a wary look.

"Yes! They are, Hyung they live with me now where else would they be?" Jungkook said exasperatedly.

At that moment yelling is heard in the living room.

"Oh shit." Jungkook said, running into the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi growled at Namjoon.

"Yoongi??" Namjoon said, surprised. He turned and gave a look of astonishment to Jungkook. "What the hell, Jungkook you didn't tell me he was coming?"

"Actually, that was the whole point of having this-" Jungkook started only to get cut off by Yoongi.

"Don't address Jungkook, in fact don't even look at him." Yoongi spat, stepping in front of Jungkook while also closer to Namjoon.

"Shut your trap, Yoongi. I think I see flies coming out of your mouth." Namjoon gritted, also taking a step toward Yoongi.

Yoongi faked a laugh and replied, "Oh so very witty, Namjoon! I think your comebacks have gotten worse since I saw you bully Jungkook in the bathroom."

Namjoon gave Yoongi a smile of his own and said, "Listen buddy, I think you're a bit out of your depth here. You have no right to be getting your panties all in a twist, if Jungkook didn't want me here I wouldn't be here."