7

"So what did he say Joon? Are we finally leaving this shit hole?" Taehyung questioned, his eyes hopeful as he cheerfully walked towards his brother.

"He said he'd think about it." Namjoon said slowly emphasizing the think about it part.

Taehyung's smile dropped, "Think about it? What the fuck is there to think about. You're being protected by two attractive men, what else could you want?" Taehyung spoke raising his eyebrows with a smirk.

"It's more like one attractive man and a Taehyung." Namjoon spoke giving a dimpled smile, receiving a slap from his younger brother.

"What did you say to my son?" A dull voice questioned, making Namjoon turn around.

A smile coated his sinister face, "Around here we like to begin with Hello, daddy dearest." Namjoon said, ignoring the older man's question completely.

"To hell with your hello, what did you say to my son?"Jung Hyun  questioned, getting more fed up with the boy.

"Nothing to worry about papa, just wanted to catch up with the cutie." Namjoon chuckled, leaning closer to the man's ear. "And I couldn't forget to tell him how much his daddy hates him." He whispered slowly, enjoying the way Jung Hyun's face fell.

"Why would you spread such lies to my son you sick fuck?!" Jung hyun yelled, pushing the boy against the wall as he wrapped his hands around his throat.

"Tell me it isn't true papa, tell me you don't constantly say Jin is a better worker and would be a better son than your own boy. Tell me it's all a lie, oh but daddy, you can't." Namjoon giggled out, watching the man's eyes grow angrier as he reached a fist up to punch him square in the jaw.

Namjoon felt his cheek heat up and sting as his eyes closed in on the old man before him. "Oh daddy I hope that human contact made you feel good. Because you won't be seeing anyone for a little while now." Namjoon smirked, watching the man's eyebrows furrow as realization slowly hit him.

Two officers walked along side Jung Hyun, restraining his arms. "You're going to solitary confinement for the next month Jung, you're aware violence is not tolerated here." One officer spoke, dragging Jung Hyun away.

"You son of a bitch! You set me up, stay the fuck away from my son Kim!" Jung hyung screamed, thrashing in the police officers hold.

"That's enough Jung." The police officer spoke, tasing Jung Hyun. His eyes began to droop as the last thing he saw was Namjoon's dimpled smirk.

"Don't worry daddy, I'll take real good care of him." Namjoon teased, chuckling lowly as he walked away from the police officers dragging the old man off.