1

Guilt.

Jungkook felt guilty each time his head was dunked into the cold water of the toilet. He felt guilty every time he told his father he had fallen in the mud again and that the bruises and marks that roamed his body were all his fault.

Tears fell slowly from his pained red eyes each time his hair was tugged back, forcing him to look into his bitter dark eyes.

"Is rich boy crying?" The boy would tease, smirking, as his eyes would follow each tear that slipped down Jungkook's cheek.

"S-stop it Namjoon." Jungkook quivered out, his voice raspy and exhausted from the torment.

"Stop it? Baby I'm just starting." Namjoon would smirk, a deep sinister chuckle leaving his throat as his grip on Jungkook's hair tightened.

Jungkook felt the blood rush back into his legs as his knees left the cold tiles of the bathroom floor as he was hoisted to his feet. His chocolate pleading brown eyes meeting Namjoon's dark threatening  black ones.

Namjoon looked the boy up and down, his eyes roaming all over his fragile body as he licked his lips hungrily.

Jungkook was no better, had the boy not tormented him every single day he would've found him very attractive. His hair was dark and fluffy as it stuck to the sweat on his forehead. His prominent jawline matched his sculpted tan face and plump pink lips. His eyes were dark and menacing but hypnotizing. His thighs were thick and sculpted just like the rest of his body. And Jungkook couldn't say he didn't feel his pants tighten at the sight of the boys muscular, veiny arms gripping his hair. He almost drooled at the thought.

Namjoon ran his eyes down Jungkook's figure, zoning in on the other boy's slightly obvious bulge. A chuckle slipped past his lips, "Aw is little Jungkookie getting hard?" He taunted, tightening his grip on his hair as he pulled him closer to his face, eyes drilling into his own, "What are you thinking about, baby?"

Jungkook gasped out in pain and maybe something else as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Ignoring me now?" Namjoon spat out, "Haven't you learned from the last time? I don't like to be ignored, Jeon."

Namjoon pulled Jungkook out of the stall and threw him on the floor by the sink. He stalked closer to Jungkook as he scrambled to get away from him. "Where are you trying to go? There's no escaping this." Namjoon said.

"Do me a favor and protect your pretty face for me, hm? I know your little boyfriend wouldn't like to see that." Namjoon lifted his foot up and was about to land a heavy kick into Jungkook's abdomen when the door of the bathroom swung open, slamming against the wall.

Namjoon cracked a smirk and spun around on his heel, "Well speak of the devil! Hello Yoongi!"

Yoongi stood there panting like he had run a mile, which he probably did seeing as he was waiting for Jungkook at the lunchroom and started to sense something fishy was going on when he didn't show up after 10 minutes.

Yoongi looked down and surveyed Jungkook, his hair was dripping wet and all over the place while his school uniform were all wrinkled and a hand shaped bruise was covering his forearm. He looked back up at Namjoon and glared.

"What do you think you're doing, Kim?" Yoongi growled.

"Just having a bit of fun is all. Are you still going on with that Kim thing? Its getting unnecessary for old pals like us to keep addressing each other like that." Namjoon said, his voice littered with teasing.

"I would suggest you leave this bathroom right now unless you want me to punch your lights out." Yoongi  Vheaved, clenching his hands into fists.

Namjoon almost wanted to laugh at this statement, but held it in seeing as he thought that Yoongi really could be a big threat to him due to the fact that they were pretty much the same in muscle mass despite the height difference.

He looked him up and down. It was hard to take Yoongi seriously with his mint hair and his slim figure, but Namjoon knew better than to downplay his strengths since they were in the same fight club back in middle school. He knew Yoongi was good then and could only imagine how good he was now.

"Alright babe, I'm leaving." He said to Yoongi and turned to Jungkook, "I'll see you later, don't have too much fun without me, okay?" and with a wink he was out the door.

After he was gone, Yoongi ran up to Jungkook and fell to his knees, surveying him thoroughly now. "Hey, Hey." Yoongi whispered, leaning down and patting gently on Jungkook's cheek, who looked like he was about to pass out.

Jungkook's eyelids flutter open and he gave him a lazy smile, "Hi, hyung."

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad you're okay, Jungkookie"

"Aren't I always?" Jungkook said, sitting up with a groan of pain.

"If you want me to, I'll go and kick Namjoon where the sun doesn't shine. You don't deserve what he does to you." Yoongi said, a determined glint in his eyes.

"It's okay don't worry about it. You shouldn't be fighting my battles for me anyway." Jungkook replied.

"From the looks of it, it seems like you aren't fighting them either." Yoongi extends  a hand out for Jungkook to take, but he ignores it and gets up himself.

"Look, I'm not twelve. I don't need you acting like my dad and running in here to save me. You know he called you my boyfriend today?" he asked, turning his back on Yoongi to splash some water in his face, "Probably because you can't just leave me alone."

"Jungkook, I wouldn't need to run in here if you would just stand up for yourself. I know you could fight him off well enough to run away so why won't you?" Yoongi questioned.

"You know that I can't afford to do that. If someone caught me fighting, I'd be brought to the office and my dad would be called and I can't have him knowing what Namjoon does to me." Jungkook says, his tone bored.

"It still beats dealing with this everyday." Yoongi says.

"Well, I disagree. Lucky you aren't the one getting beat." Jungkook replies.

Yoongi reaches a hand out to ruffle Jungkook's hair and lets out an exasperated sigh. He knows better than to keep on with Jungkook, because having dealt with the same conversation over and over again he understands how stubborn Jungkook can be.

The bell rings and they exit out together to continue with the rest of their day.