34

"What." Yoongi spits breathlessly as he slams himself into Hoseok, covering the boys mouth his hand to prevent his loud moans.

"Uhhh...you sound busy.." Jimin's unsure voice answers.

"Jimin spit it out, i'm about to cum and you don't want to be here for that." Yoongi nonchalantly speaks, picking up his pace much to Hoseok's approving grunts.

"Actually Taehyung would like to tell you."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes Yoongi, how is your sex going? Tell Hoseok I said Hi." Taehyung casually speaks, wincing as he hears Hoseok's scream on the other side of the line.

"Taehyung spit whatever the fuck you have to say out, or else i'll-"

"Namjoon kissed Jungkook and is taking him back to the house to have sex!" Taehyung screams, cutting the man off before his threat becomes reality.

Yoongi slams into Hoseok one last time, allowing the shaking boy to cum before Taehyung's words fully register in his mind.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He seethes slowly, gripping the phone, allowing his knuckles to turn white.

"They're going to have-"

"Don't fucking finish it, are you with them now?" Yoongi questions, not allowing the boy to say such terrible things once again.

"No Yoongi I would prefer not to hear Jungkook get his brains fucked."

"Don't pick an attitude with me, I didn't get to fucking cum and i'm not in the mood for anyone's shit. Make sure Namjoon doesn't know i'm coming."

"Wait why cant i-" Taehyung attempts to speak only for Yoongi to end the call, slamming his phone down.

"Yoonie? What happened?" Hoseok questions, wincing as he attempts to sit up.

"We're going to Jungkook's house, can you walk baby?" Yoongi speaks, swooping in closer to the boy to deliver a peck to his sweaty forehead.

"Only with a limp..."

"Perfect baby."

Yoongi dresses himself and Hoseok back into their clothes, picking up the tired boy who snuggles into his chest.

"Why are we going to Kookie's house?" Hoseok yawns, placing his seatbelt over his chest.

"You'll find out later kitten, just sleep for now." Yoongi smiles, rubbing the boys thigh as he starts the car.

Hoseok nods, cuddling himself into the seat of the car, quickly being clouded with sleep. Yoongi glances over to him, smiling brightly as he whispers to the sleeping boy.

"You might have to break me out of jail after i'm done with Namjoon."