22

Jimin is woken up by the sound of something hitting the water of the toilet bowl. He groggily opens his eyes, scanning around the room as his eyes fall on Taehyung, hunched over the toilet, with his dick out.

Jimin lets out a shrill scream, "Get your dick out of my face!"

Taehyung winces at the high pitched noise, stumbling back to fall on top of Jin.

"What the fuck!" Jin seethes, attempting to get the boy off him by grabbing onto something.

"That's my dick, let go of my dick!" Taehyung screams, panicking as the boy begins squeezing harder.

"Oh my god, i'm gonna be sick." Jimin gags, attempting to scramble out of the bathtub he woke up in.

"Please don't vomit on my dick." Taehyung pleads, trying to get off of jin.

"If you mention your dick one more time-." Jimin begins, only to be cutoff by him vomiting on himself.

He tries to run over to the toilet, stepping on the struggling Taehyung's back, pushing him back onto Jin.

"Son of a bitch, get your dick off my ass!" Jin screams.

"I'll put it in your ass if you'd like." Taehyung mumbles, finding it funny the way the man scrambles.

"I will break you in fucking two pieces, remove your dick from my ass area or you will leave here with it in a bag." Jin calmly states as Jimin continues to vomit.

"I'm getting hard baby keep taking." Taehyung teases, only to receive a slap from Jin's strong hand.

"Everyone shut the fuck up, I think I just puked my insides out." Jimin mumbles, wiping his mouth.