33

"You think if we leave now we'll catch them fucking?" Jimin asked in all seriousness.

"Why are you so obsessed with watching them have sex?" Jin gagged, staring at the boy in confusion.

"It's like free porn Seokjin." Jimin challenged.

"Don't call me Seokjin you little brat."

"It's your name isn't it Seokjin."

"I am going to drag you out of here and dangle you over a ledge by your little legs  brat."

"They're bigger than your cock."

"You want to see my cock?!"

"Yes, whip it out!"

"Maybe I will- wait what?"

"Shut up both of you are giving me a headache. Where are we gonna go to avoid hearing them have sex?" Taehyung sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"We could go back to Jungkook's office, I keep a spare key in my car." Jin smirked.

"What a coincidence I too have an exact copy of his office key. For reasons you must not know." Jimin challenges, staring Jin up and down.

"Wait a minute, we could call Yoongi.." Taehyung grinned, a wicked idea beginning to play in his mind.

"Yoongi? Why?" Jimin questioned, unsure of the boy's intentions.

"We tell Yoongi that Namjoon and Jungkook are about to fuck, and Yoongi comes and starts drama, making the night officially fun again!" Taheyung exclaims.

"That's so evil, but intriguing." Jimin and Jin agree, unsure with Taehyungs plan.

"Well it's either a boring office trip, call Yoongi, or score a theeesome in Jin's house." Taehyung nonchalantly explains.

"Wait what was the last option?" Jimin questions, winking at Jin.

"Oh we're doing the last one while we wait for Yoongi to arrive and bring hell."