13

Hoseok ran a hand down his face, groaning loudly as he read the same report again. He gazed out the window, seeing the dark clouds begin to cover the sky.

"Oh Jungkookie, the shit I do for you." Hoseok muttered, jumping at the sound of Yoongi's husky voice.

"What'd you do for Kook?" Yoongi questioned, narrowing his eyes at Hoseok as he awaited his answer.

"I- Uh nothing, just helping him write a restraining order against paparazzi around the prison." Hoseok stuttered out, panicking slightly at the elders question. Yoongi furrowed his brows and began walking over to the boy.

"Oh, I could help you with it if you-." The boy would start only to be cut off by a shrieking Hoseok.

"No!" Hoseok yelled, slapping the report out of Yoongi's hands. "No, I- I don't need help. Besides you're busy with more important cases." Hoseok smiled out, cringing at the elders expression.

Yoongi opened his mouth, sighing, as he decided to drop the subject. "Alright then, we should get going Hobi. It's supposed to thunderstorm soon and it wouldn't be safe to drive home in those conditions." Yoongi stated, walking to his desk.
Hoseok nodded, quickly picking up the report from the ground as he carelessly shoved it into his bag.

"Hobi, go use the bathroom, theirs gonna be a lot of traffic and I know you're bad at holding it." Yoongi teased, Hoseok blushed as he silently agreed, quickly walking out.

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok's desk, shutting the lamp off as he felt something crinkle under his large shoe. He bent over, picking the paper up as his eyes widened, scanning over the document.

Namjoon and Taehyung Kim, convicted of murder

He read slowly over the paper, getting more frustrated as each word passed his eyes. How could Hoseok keep this from him when they both non verbally agreed that this was the worst thing to do for Jungkook.
He folded the paper, placing it in his coat pocket. Yoongi decided to not bring up his findings to Hoseok. He would wait until the boy got on his knees and told him himself.

Yoongi smiled at the thought, as he'd be counting how many days it took for Hoseok to be truthful. A wicked grin spread across Yoongi's face as a suitable punishment came to his mind.

"What're you smiling about?" An amused voice would speak, knocking Yoongi out of his sinful thoughts.

"Nothing, you ready to go?" Yoongi smiled, cocking his head to the side as he stared Hoseok up and down.

Yoongi would be waiting for Hoseok to tell him what he already knew. And boy was it going to be a fun game to watch him squirm and hide.