part 36

Aman walked toward her to place his hand on her forehead..(there was a sharp pain in his heart.. there was a single drop of tear fell from the eyes)

With aman every step... roshni took a step back... the more he get near the far she went....

Aman was perplexed....

Aman : roshni please...i will not take long...just one last time...after this you will get all your memory back..

Roshni : no khan baba...no....

Aman : roshni im sorry if you think its wrong for me to touch you but ....

Roshni raised her arm keeping a reasonable distance between both of them...

Roshni : dont revive my memories back....

Aman stood there in shock...

Roshni : dont revive my memory...i dont want to know how much you hurt me...how you insulted me... i dont want any memories that will make me cry....

Aman still in shock droped his face down...

Aman in his mind... ( she dont want any memories of me... last time it was my decision to make her forget me...but now she is asking me not to revive any memories regarding me cause she dont wanna remember me.....why i feel this is more painfull....) aman's tears roll down as he get ready to wipe the memory they shared for the past 1 week.....with this again he gonna turn into a complete stranger to her....

Roshni : will you please follow me into the bakery? Would you drink a cup of coffee with me?

Aman walked into the bakery....for him this gonna be just like last time when he deleted her memory.... for him he knew this is his last coffee with her...the last time he gonna see her.... after he board the flight tonight everything will come to an end...

Roshni : i may sound weird....im so sure by now you would have misunderstood me completely.... listen mr. aman junaid khan.... i dont remember marrying you falling in love with you or even dying for you...and ofcourse all the nonsense things you would have done to hurt me.... but what i remember is a man who was willing to die for me...a man who would do anything to keep me safe.

Her eyes dropped to the coffee cup...

Roshni: a man i feel comfortable to be with... make me feel safe....maybe i have all this feel cause fate have connected my heart to yours... i want to explore that part me... I WANNA FALL IN LOVE AGAIN WITH YOU.... u said last time our marriage was a forced.... LET ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN....LET ME DECIDE AGAIN IF YOUR WORTH FOR ME TO GET MARRIED.... if i feel the connection again than I WANNA MARRY YOU AGAIN.... but if at any point i feel we never meant to be togather that time i will ask you to delete everything.... i want you to do it then...

This time aman felt his world is spinning...this is his typical roshni...give surprises to him when he is least expecting it...

Aman : roshni things that i have done....i mean i humilated you by talking about your status...your upbringing...your mom.....roshni please let me revive your memory...... atleast you will know what are the hurting words i have used..then you make a decision if im worth for you.

Roshni: no khan baba... everyone makes mistake...i beleive in second chances....the way i see it.... that day when you deleted my past you gave me a second chance in life.....you gave our love a second chance....now i want to make use of it...from last 1 week experiance im sure your the type like to act hero and have things under your control....you must have taken decision for me...right...I WANT TO DECIDE MY LIFE this time....

Aman :roshni you gonna regret this...so please....

Roshni stood up and lean toward aman face and she get caught of his shirt collar and pulled his face closer to hers....