part 56

Mystry man : as we all are from angel clan we had our own powers. Elders used their powers to create the illunion forest to keep away any jinn or evilness from reaching our village… I have heard stories from elders that this place become dark and gloomy the day the baby ayaana was taken away and her parents were killed……. Now my princess I humbly welcome you back to your mother’s land….

Holding her sword in one hand roshni hold aman’s hand with the other and took her first step into the village across the wall. Walking into the village, ROSHAN took in a long breath sharply and stopped. The air had a faint taste and smell of smoke; perhaps, after all, more a loss of the fragrance of grass and herbage than any positive taste or smell.

Half burned houses were not left unnoticed by Aman and Roshni. Junaid defiantly have done his part of damage in the process of killing roshni parents….

The villagers have chosen to retain the damage… maybe to remind them of their great warrior they have lost to evilness….

Quick they found their self walking down straight, hopeless streets of regularly-built houses, all small and of brick. On each side the houses are separated by yards large enough to accommodate farm animals. The village seemed to have been abandoned, although there were still people and goats roaming here and there. The two of them walked in silence through the village Street following the mystery mans leads…. Like time came for a halt… everyone stopped fixed their eyes on the new visitors.

Ayanaa sword was enough to give unspoken introduction for everyone. Eyes full of confusion their hand was tracing to any weapon they can get hold off…. A JINN in their village….

The moment roshni set her foot in her in the village the mystery mans were expecting the place to bloom with brightness and gain back the long-lost charm….

But the situation remained the same….. The reason only aman knows….

The mystery mens lead their way into a small house yard… they approached the door and called out. There was no answer. He pushed the door and it swung open with ease, a blast of cold air streamed past Rohan and some light jazz drifted from a room out of sight. There were a few children's toys cast onto the floor in a haphazard fashion but otherwise nothing of concern. The toys almost submerged in dust indication it has been left untouched for ages.

mystry man : dada ....

the call was left unanswered.... soon a old man figure could be seen emerging from the darkness. His steps were slow. The sound of his old walking stick was sending a chilling fear in spine. His deep wrinkles seemed to carve a map of his life on his still agile and mobile facial features. His twinkling eyes were framed by thick white eyebrows and on his stubble chin were white whiskers.

he had no words to share other than exchange of look with the mystry man. His face washed with anger as soon as he got glimpse of aman stand at the back roshni....

Unsteady steps and long-lost strength didn't stop him from advancing to attack aman.....

Old man : jinn.... how dare you....

His voice matched his stumbling steps. All he wanted is for the jinn in his village to be killed. The fear of death flashed in his eyes fearing another destruction from Aman. His advance was stopped by roshni who quickly released her sword from its scabbard....

She let her sword to do her own introduction. Old man’s steps stopped that very moment.

Old man : AAAAA..... my princess ayaana..... your alive..... your alive....

he quickly dropped his walking stick..tried to walk as fast as he could to reach roshni.... and cupped her face.... With his fingers on her cheek he gently stroke her hair. Before she knew it, he was hugging her tightly, his tears dripping from cheeks on to her gown. he rested his head on her shoulder and gasped a long releive.