part 25

Tabizi : roshni.. you have just got to know about your ayanaa powers. You still dont know your full capablities. Without aman's help you cant hold long against kaala jinn and laila ...and god knows what junaid is capable....

Roshni : i am ayaana...aman... how can he help me?? He is just a gardener ....

Tabizi and pari just smiled at each other. They also cant explain and make sense to roshni that aman is a jinn...she have to find it out her self....

Tabizi :roshni as i said earlier we cant answer all your question. Roshni to protect aman you need more than just your clips. I have asked baaziger to bring ayaana book. Only you can read the book.

Roshni : i have a book written about me. how cool....roshni biography... will i get royalty for this..baazigar can listen to orders?? He can read and get the right book??

Tabizi / pari : roshniiiiiii .......

Roshni : ok ok i should not ask.....all i have to know for is that i have to safe the gardener tonight cause blood moon will rise. ..other questions will be answered by time...ok ok....

Roshni just nod like a small kid and reads the book.

Roshni: tabizi it says that there is magical purple flower pond deep inside the ayaana jungle. In the bottom of the pond ..rest ayaana sword. This sword is 8000 years old. This sword once used to kill jinnad baadshah. How cool tabizi...ayaana ancient sword...waitting for me....wow....

Tabizi : roshni this is not a joke.... and this sword is used to kill jinnad ka baadshah means...

Roshni :means who ever this jinnad ka baadshah he cant defeat me and i ...the great roshni can fight and kill him and free the world from evilness....il b the saviour of the world...ayaana the saviour of the world..

Pari in her mind...the day this roshni find out who is jinnad ka baadshah she gonna regret all this word...

Tabizi : roshni please be serious... you have no idea about laila and her powers and also kaala jinn...when you go to kaala jungle at the corner of the jungle you will find your own ayaana corner...go inside of it and find this pond... take the sword.... and use it when you really need it...and roshni remember this...no matter what happens...never ever use this sword to hurt aman..not even a scratch...it will be life threatning for aman....remember this roshni...

Roshni : ok tabizi i have to go to ayaana corner and take the sword and stop junaid before he empower the knife in the blood moon and destroy the knife....simple.... After that??

Tabizi remembers how parveen use to have sifriti powers all because of a ring....

Tabizi : check junaid...if he have a ring which looks different...take it away and destroy it.it will strip him off all his powers...he will be normal human again... i will talk to aman on what to do with junaid after that.

Roshni : talk to aman.....a gardener suppose to lead you...atchaaa.....

Tabizi /pari : roshniiiiiii

As night falls....Aman sits near the place once nargis tree use be.... baazigar sits on his shoulder and signals toward the house.

Aman : kya hai baazigar...i dont wanna go inside the house anymore ...i dont belong anywhere...just leave me alone...jaa

Baaziger again force him to turn...as aman turned he was shocked to see a sign of 3 rings is burning at top of house....aman stands to his feet....

Kaala jinn...

Amannnn....( aman can hear parveen voice) he runs into the house fearing if kaala jinn harmed his ammi.

Parveen : amannn.... abbu....ur abbu is missing.... and see on the wall....thats is kaala jinn symbol....kaala jinn have taken your father....there is a drop of blood...aman...your father...aman please save him...please.....