part 55

Aman : WHO ARE YOU?…. YOU ARE NOT MY ROSHNI….. even in her death bed roshni would not bring her self to hurt anyone… NOT ME… she will die for me but not hurt me…. HER LOVE IS PURE… SHE IS AYAANA … girl with angelic heart… an angel will choose the light regardless of personal cost. WHO ARE YOU……

His grip on the sword become stronger and his eyes were fixed on the enemy in front. An imposter in roshni look. Even though every limb in his body rushing to kill the imposter, at back of his mind he knew if the imposter is right in front of him the real roshni could be in danger somewhere. He recalled back how when he dashed out of the cabin he didn’t see roshni or kaalasura. Inside his heart he just set a small prayer ….. somehow kaalasura will obey his instruction and protect roshni.

The imposter stood there in silence and In her arrogant triumph, she smirked. She was not scared of the person in front of her neither she is disturbed by the fact her cover just got blown away.

Aman know she is not going to spread a red carpet for him to find roshni. He has to make a quick move.

Aman : SIN SA ( he summoned his spear which came at once to his hand. With a hard stroke the spear took its full form. With glowing blue eyes, he was ready to extract the truth from the imposter infront of him.

Aman : where is my roshni? ROSHNI…..

serenity of silence of the jungle surrendered to the deathly scream of aman…. he strokes his spear hard into the land below sending a warning sign to the person in front him. Her eyes were frozen and her breathing became more rapid, more shallow. She knew the person she face now is not anymore Aman… it⁸s jinnad ka badshah.

Desperately tried to hide how fearful she was infront of him slowly her evil laugh started to fill the silence of jungle. Aman can hear 'her' laugh, a cruel, cold cackle that froze him in his spot and drained all hope of getting answer from her.

He wheild his spear and aimed her heart to end her for once and for all… before his spear could reach its destination she turned into a black smoke and vanished into the air.

Left with frustration the fear thoughts looped around in aman’s mind until there was no room for anything else. There was feeling of the tightening in his chest. His entire body muscles contract and eyes widen in dread.

It's the fear that he felt ……. he didnt't know where she is? where she is? where is roshni? It's the desperation in a scream and panic in his eyes

Aman : where are you roshni…. where ever you are I’m coming.

He knew he have no time to waste and have to rush back to cabin to check if roshni is around tht vicinity. He tried to close his eyes and connect back to kaalasura and baazigar … To his surprise he failed.. he started running as quickly as his long legs can carry him, bolting down the hill toward the cabin.

His heart throbbing inside his chest with the thick grief and fear he felt as he run. A few times he tripped on big roots and fell down… each time picking himself up with mind rushing and fearing the worst for roshni.

He wheezes as his burning lungs gasp for air. His legs feel numb and unsteady, painfully sore and bleeding from his falls.

He felt his journey back to the cabin seems to be longer than he expected. He'd thought he was running in the right direction, had been almost certain of it when he'd begun moving, but surely he should have left the forest by now if that were true.

He didn't want to risk changing direction and delving even deeper into the trees, so he maintained his path, running and running, and all the while his fear of loosing roshni was growing in his chest.