part 4

Aman and roshni reach kala jungle ...without fireflies guidance aman and roshni walk aimlessly in the jungle... kabir watching all this from back of tree...

Kabir: mera bhai... jitni bhi koshish aapko us fire flies nahi milenge.... (in the hands of kabir thr is a jar full of fire flies which he have trapped)

After walking so long roshni gets tired holding her waist... aman hiding his pain starts to loose his balance slowly... for his family he still continue walking...noticing roshni holding her waist part

Aman: saaf saaf mujse bataye roshni...kya hua aapke saath...kyun aap itna dawai kha rahe hain... (aman didnt wanna beat arround the bush?

Taken aback by the fact he knws abt her medicine..roshni tries to lie

Roshni:dekh ye mr.khan... yeh meri zindhagi hai... mujhe khanee kee or sone ke lie ya yahaan tak ​​ki kisee ke saath baahar jaane ke liye aap ki permission lene ki zaroorat nahi hai... main jo bhi medicine le li aapko kya farak padta hai..

Aman gets angry with roshni answer...ji han muhje kya farak padega...meri liye aap ek hajaar ladkiyon se ek...no 1 special...

Both hurt and walk silently... aman hears a billi sound and turns arround to see from where the sound is coming... kabir appears from behind the tree....

Kabir:mere bhai... bhediyon kya halat banai aapko... bazigar... talwar ...tabizi koi bhi aapko mathat nagi karega.. kai se bachahongi humari family ko...atcha bhai tho sahi....ek mathad zaroor kar sakta hoom...sin sa... kabir attacks and make aman more weak...aman and roshni falls to the ground...kabit shows the jar filled with trapped fire flies...

Aman shocked to see the fire flies trapped..he pull him self up and runs toward kabir to get the jar...

Kabir break the glass jar killing all then fire flies.....

Aman: kabir...

Kabir vanished....the dead fire flies falls to the ground...ROSHAN devastated .....

Aman falls to his knee... holding the dead fire flies in his hand....amans tears slowly rolled down and falls on the ground..

TO B CONTINUED ....KEEP IMAGINING HOW AMAN and ROSHNI WILL FIND THE FAIRIES..... LOVE DEVNA