part 44

Old lady : My whole genaration have dedicated our lives in helping the arrival of ayaana for decades. We are responsible in taking care and raising the ayaana and help her mom....

Aman : so you know who is her mom. You have seen her? Where is she now?

Old lady : dead.....your parents died saving you...

Roshni was shattered hearing this...tears flow out..it was those tears kept her soul alive in the furnace of the pain of knowing her parents are no more. somewhere at the corner of her heart she had the hope to meet her parents one day. Aman gently hold her hand...as old lady just looked on...

Old lady : ayaana your great ancestors left this jungle 8000 years ago. I have heard alot of stories when i was a kid on what happen. Some say jinn came and chase them out some say your ancestors left because they lost a fight to jinnad ka baadshah.

Old lady (nura): There are so many stories behind it. This stories were passed from generation to generation.

Roshni : i know why they left...now more than that tell me about my parents.

Roshni was ancious to know about her parents and their death.

Old lady: your ancestors left this jungle and went to live among humans. Each rightfull warrior princess born in this empire had a angel sign at the back of their neck. your mother was one of them. You have inherited your powers from your mother.
In this human world she was a teacher..she fell in love with your father who was the visiting doctor to our village.

The old lady continued...

Old lady : on the day your parents died... i left the village to buy some herbal roots for your mom... when i came back our village was attacked by jinn... many lost their life... when i got to your mom she was already at the end of life...

Nura : she instructed me to go to the river near our village and said i will find you there.... I did as i instructed. I found you few miles away from there..
Roshni tears flows out as she hear on what happend to her mom..

Roshni: if your were responsible to take care of me ...why did you give me away?

Old lady : your mother's last wish is for me said to save you and give you to a human. She said the jinns knows about me. So they will find you if you stay with me. That is why i gave you away to a human so that jinn will never find you and kill you.

Aman could see shock registered on her face before roshni could hide it. her face was washed with confusion,sadness like her brain cogs couldnt run fast enough to take in what nura have just said.

Aman : if what your saying is true...who ever the jinn you are telling should have killed her the moment he separated roshni from her mom. Why would he wanna leave her in the river?

Old lady(nura) : on the day you were born ayaana ...your mother used her powers to hide the symbol on your neck. She told me that as long as the symbol is hidden the jinn wont find you. So maybe the jinn thought he took the wrong baby and left you in the river...

Aman reminisced to the night he saw the old lady in roshni house. She was touching roshni neck to look for the symbol. Old lady sensed what aman is thinking....

Old lady : i know my king. You must be thinking how did i got in touch with your mind and why i came that night.

Aman just noded yes.
Old lady : i am the midwife and guardian for the ayaana clan. I was blessed with my own powers and our souls are connected to them. Eventhough im blind i can see things far more clear than anyone because of my mind power. But the day i knew someone is looking for ayaana past i thought she is in danger. Thats why i tried to connect to your mind to scare you. because i dont want anyone to find out that she is ayaana...