part 40

Due uncertain situation they might face both aman and roshni was carrying thier own weapon....spear...sword.....as they enter the ayaana corner.

for the first time aman is walking deep into this jungle.. . his eyes was amazed with the beauty of it.... the jungle beautiful colourfull bright just like roshni heart.....he jist admired her as roshni was leading the way to the pond....none of the animals peaked to come close to their ayaana.... for the obvious reason..... because this time ayaana is not alone....king of evil is with her.... that is not a good sign.....

Roshni :guardian fairy...comeout...i want to ask something...please comeout....

There was just complete silence....they can only hear the sound of flowing water of the pond...

Aman just lean on a big tree...letting roshni to take lead and get things done her way. Afterall this is her corner. Here she is superior to him....

Roshni :my dear fishes.... please call the guardian fairy....peacock..... birds where are you all ....please call the guardian fairy....

Aman and roshni waited..none responded to ayaana call for help... roshni was perplexed...last time they all gathered to help ayaana even when she didnt call them...now she really want to know fully about ayaana....and calling them....but no one is coming forward to help.... her frustration started to peak. The calmness on her face was fading away replaces by irritation.....

Roshni:all this because of you khan baba ....they are all scared of you thats why they are not coming...

Aman :exactly...(aman walked toward her) now the same fear gonna force them to come out... ( aman had a smirk in his face)

Aman raised his spear high on the sky.... wield it fast and tracked it to the land right infront of the purple flower pond.... his eyes turned blue... the 3 rings in his neck started to glow...

Aman: who ever you are..guardian fairy of this pond....come out .....

Jinnad ki baadshah loud voice shaked ayaana jungle... the birds left its nest in fear and flew away .. there was small vibration lines forming on top of calm pond water... at once guardian fairy came.... she refused to look into aman's eyes.... she turned toward roshni....

Aman : who ever you are i am sorry..... i meant no harm...your dear ayaana have some question... im asking humbly...please answer it... its a request.... ( there was a stern tone in his request... guardian fairy was not sure is this is really a request because it is coming from jinnad ka baadshah)

Roshni :guardian fairy that day you know all about this ayaana sword... you said something that .....this very sword was used to kill jinnad ka baadshah 8000 years ago...so you have been living here for more than 8000 years...you know all about me... you knew i will come here one day to take the sword .....

Roshni : you have been waitting for me.... that means you know about my birth....who are my parents... why i was choosen as ayaana....

Guardian fairy remained silent.... aman stoke his spear as a indication that he is waitting for the answer..

Guardian fairy : walk east from here ..... go and find your ancestors castle ......you will get answers to all your question....you will know who are your parents and why your choosen as ayaana...

truth is hidden in your determination.....

Roshni : taraka ....( roshni called her taraka for guidance toward the castle)

A long walk toward the roshni ancestors castle became hard and hard as they progress. As they walk deep into the jungle toward east as instructed by guardian fairy Small snowflaks started to fall ...