part 19

Farah left roshni outside while she and aman went inside the house to break the news.

Roshni entry was not welcomed by junaid khan.

Junaid : yeh ladki humare beech humare saath nahi rahe payega..yeh meri ghar hai koi chatram nahi jo chaye kisi low class...

Aman : junaid khan... khabardar aapne usko low class ladki bola tho... uski ek naam hai...ROSHNI... farah meri liye bahan hai...or woh uski seheli hai..iss waqt musibat mai hai...for me now nothing is more important than my sister's wish.

If you feel she is low class than .... what you did to my mom and rubina puts you in low class as well...if you cant stay with that girl in one house cause she is low class than i cant stay in this house with a man like you...

Aman : ammi il stay in outhouse ...atleast i dont have to see this mans face everyday...

Aman walked away

Farah/pari: abbu...since i was born i never asked anything from you or from anyone in this house. Im also your daughter just like sara saima. Im not here for my rights...atleast i wanna feel like im apart from this family and even my likes and dislikes has its value....

Farah to parveen : ammi please... main meri ammi ke liye nahi aaya...sirf meri dost ke liye...uski safety ke liye... she is the only friend i have....plz ammi...

Dadi : junaid..parveen.... farah have a point...she is also apart of this family..we should not punish her for adults choices and mistakes... her friend is in trouble...even today that girl delivered naankhatai to us.. she seems to be very sweet and she hold no harm to us...

Parveen: lekin ammi...aman...

Dadi :parveen aman could not adjust to junaid coming back...he will need some time..let him be in outhouse... its just outside our house ... we can still watchover him from here.. let him be alone for sometime... il talk to him from time to time...

Kabir in disguise smiled....now that roshni is back.....he can easily kill aman.

With pari plan being a sucess.....roshni move into amans room with farah.. aman watched roshni from far as she enter his room and touching everything and being happy...

He remembered the times he shared the bed with her and how he wake up to her in the morning...

Aman meet farah in person. He explain to farah about what happend in the morning and how roshni think that he is the gardener.

Aman: farah you wanted to keep your friend safe so i have helped you. Your my sister . Eventhough i dont know who is she...people who are important to my sister is also important to me. If she ever find out that im the son of this house then she will leave from here cause she hates me . For her safety.... you gonna explain this to sara saima chotu phupi to cover my identity.. Let your friend be here with you as long as you feel she need. Il stay outside. That is what makes me happy also and plus i really cant stand her talking.

Farah/Pari in her mind : haan...haan... aman....how cute your lying thinking your talking to farah. I know everything.
Dont worry one day i will get both of you togather.

Roshni : aap yahan... people in this house are so kind. They let even gardener's roam freely like this.

Her entry stoped farah aman conversation...

Aman: i was just leaving. Just wanted to make sure farah is comfortable and everything is arranged...

Roshni :room is ok...nicely arranged...best part is i can do my baking inside the room....

Aman: nooo....dont do any baking in my room... chii i mean in this room... you will burn it down...

Roshni : you khan baba...you have no idea about my baking skills..

Aman: really you have no idea how much i know about your baking skills ( aman remembers the time they use to bake togather and how she would burn everything and say sorry holding her ears)

Roshni : ji no... stop talking as if you know me so well.i wanna take rest before i go and see my ammi....now get lost....

Aman just laughed silently and just walked away to outhouse...

Kabir have been watching all this while pretending to be working...

Junaid khan : servent look doesnt suit you much....no matter how smart you tried to be u cant escape from me. I am amazed looking at your determination. No matter how many times you fail killing aman you never give up. You keep coming back.

KABIR....

Kabir is shocked on how junaid identified him.

Kabir : abbu... Im amazed at you as well.. even after finding out my identity you still give importance to you son aman. Your same like ammi. For both of you aman is more important than me.

Junaid: parveen???dont talk like that about your own ammi... She is innocent. The day she tought im dead she just determined to live for her babies.

This statement from junaid have alerted kabir that junaid dont know about parveen real intentions and she was sifriti who have lost her powers...

Kabir : even after knowing my identity you didnt expose me. That means you have your own plans and you need my help. Tell me abbu how we can work togather...

Junaid : Work togather??? Kabir mera beta..you never know your father.... i didnt expose you.... not cause i wanna work with you but i wanna stop you from getting aman alerted. By sending alia to roshni bakery you have already alerted aman and bring roshni here. it is something i didnt want it to happen. You have spoiled my plans.

Kabir : aapko alia ke bare me janthi hai...lekin kai se? Leave it.... alia did her job well..you see roshni is in this house....

Junaid : kabir..kabir...kitni maasoom hai tum... your have no idea what happen to alia... you have no idea of what aman is capable now... and who is guarding aman now..

Kabir: kya ho gaya alia ko...who is guarding aman?.

Junaid : i have no time to explain all this kabir...mujhe maaf kardo.. i cant let your plans to spoil my plans on the day BLOOD SUN rises.

Junaid starts to chand some magical words and kabir realised he couldnt move. Junaid traps kabir in a chiraag. He brings the chiraag and bury in a corner of junaid manzil.

Pari have been watching everything is surprised and realised she have to act fast in getting roshni memory.

Pari: Blood sun goona rise?? What that means... who is junaid target.. what will happen if blood sun rises? Im sure junaid is not working alone.... WHO IS HELPING HIM...

Keep imagining 💝💝💝DEVNA

NOTE FROM WRITER :

For those thinking if there is a such a thing called blood sun???
Yes blood sun and blood moon really exisit in mythological world. Readers can google it for further understanding.

Lot of love 💝💝💝DEVNA